Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
This is coming off as bullshit compared to even Al Frankens' misadventures in comedic photography.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Beekman was the saturday morning competition of Bill Nye. He ran on Fox while Nye was on CBS.

At least Tyson's not the ancient aliens level of crazy that Michio Kaku has exposed himself to be.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Can someone add Pods to his name?

With a picture of Gronk.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Blame Verizon, they own tumblr.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, apparently a last year thing. I only noticed because my google newsfeed had a piece about verizon calling that shot.

Forgot I had a VA appointment today. I'm wearing the same clothes I wore to trim this morning. I smell like two skunks loving in a weed patch.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Yeah. Develop a nice, heavy tolerance, and your body realizes that weed increases your heart rate, instead of your brain just shutting off the lights. The munchies die as your tolerance increases. As do the giggle fits and the desire listen to dave matthews band.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Seriously. Though it's not so much dave as it is fans.

I still listen to the folsom field live double album on occasion.

Edibles here are sold dosed to 10mg per dose, usually individually sealed now. Medical edibles are a whole different animal. The ones I make usually land in the 150-250mg apiece range.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Dec 4, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
How about foil packeted tuna? Are millennials killing that too?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Syrian Lannister posted:

What

Would

You

Say

Don't bite the big one

If nothing else, at least dave matthews band has brass/horns. There's not a lot of bands out there that have incorporated more classical instruments.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Dec 4, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Goddamn Bob Dole looks like hell run over.

Never forget boner pill Bob.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Never too old to sport wood.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

NSA WIZARD posted:

TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP6XpLQM2Cs

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There's a guy at work that wants to go shooting with me, but he's 21 and still hasn't fully made sense of the phrase, "one or the other, never both" when it comes to driving with weed and guns.

I need a solid excuse to go out to Dragonman's range one of these days anyhow. It's like, 15 minutes away and I've been way too lazy about keeping up with shooting to maintain accuracy.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, but at least he's got it pointed at something useless.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, I didn't see that at first either, it's only barely in the shot. Judging by what the captain is holding, she's probably got an A2.

This kinda looks like the variety of stupid I saw when I played opfor for a bunch of rotc butterbars while waiting on orders out of ait. That was a fun week or two.

Someone take the compass from that captain before he walks everyone off a cliff.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ammon Bundy is stepping away from it because it's probably loving with his ability to hire undocumented immigrants.

He's a piece of poo poo and his motives are almost certainly too.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol I love when departments post proud “bust” pics like this

what did they raid some high school kids while they were hanging out playing red dead 2. The FB comments are hilarious

I'm the flag patch with the field of stars facing the wrong way.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Maybe he has that flu vaccine backwards walking side effect.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sand pits were always fun in any piece of equipment. Making me feel loving old for growing up on '60s cabless 3010/4010s dragging a chisel plow left over from the paleolithic. What's left of the family farm can be pulled with a JD 7720 harvester. And the grain markets being completely hosed doesn't help that, especially the beans.

gently caress grain farming.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Let's not forget how the farm equipment and implement industry recently pushed to make it so you have to have services done by their techs or risk loving up your poo poo. Service intervals can force hard shutdowns that farmers have to pay out the rear end to fix. And congress protected them with a law all of 3 months ago.

https://www.wired.com/story/john-deere-farmers-right-to-repair/

Is it any goddamn wonder my uncles' newest tractor is an early 80s 4430? There's a 90s chevy pickup for a work truck, and grain trailers from around 2000, but nothing newer. A distant cousin offloaded his two expensive rear end harvesters from a decade ago a little over a year back. Bought a half dozen 80s 8820s, mostly for parts, but ran three of them this year, apparently. He's got around 3000 acres to play with, so he's not playing with super small farm money like my uncle and the less than 600 acres left the family leases. All but the 5 acre homestead land is gone, from around 500 acres owned when I was a kid (peaked in the late 90s with around 1200 acres between leased/owned). Other side of the family farms too, but are uptight catholic cunts that I hope lose every last square inch of land out of familial spite.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Pregame. Duh.

Or just don't go somewhere people are haphazardly throwing axes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

CommieGIR posted:

My man, you like wall? I give you good wall. Best wall there is.

Good attempt but it's no xzibit pimp your wall 3/5

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There was that pantsless waffle house shooter in Nashville earlier this year. And a church shooter in roughly the same area that the AF hosed up submitting paperwork to make sure his dishonorable discharged rear end couldn't buy a gun in a shop.

E: got my shootings mixed up, the nashville church one from '17 killed 1, wounded 6.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 14, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Man, now I wish I'd taken a picture of the billboard I saw last weekend advertising for the Secret Service. They must be hard up if they think a billboard between Pueblo and Colorado Springs will do any good.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Jim Varney was too beautiful for this world

I just realized Janet Varney is not related to Jim Varney, and now I'm a little sadder having learned he never had kids, though props to him for not procreating and filling the world with more people.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Buttcoin is dropping again. Below 3200.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EBB posted:

come on

ted

Evil, lovely people can always grow decent facial hair. Except hitler, of course.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Hahaha. Retirement and investments.

I have a .357mag revolver and a box of ammo. Retirement by Rossi. It'll probably blow my hand off before my head. Yay Brazilian firearms.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

If I'm dying and the world is over, I'm taking some finance douchebags or billionaires with me :gritin:

This but if I'm diagnosed with any kind of cancer not really worth fighting.

Don't worry, killing myself isn't on my five year plan.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Dec 17, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
As long as Denis Leary isn't leading the rebellion from below, I'll join the mole man forces.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm not defending him, just posturing that I'd use his tunnels for harassing the wealthy outside of taco bells.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nice and hot piss posted:

Dow Jones is taking a beating today. Nay, this month.

Christ it has dropped 200 points in like 30 minutes

Down 465, nice.

A few dumbasses out there must be hedging with bitcoin, it got over $4k today. Below again now, naturally.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Fister Roboto posted:

This feels really appropriate right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkqPB8YUeDc

Shitter's full

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I don't like the White House's new name.

Man, I wish Trump would've taken up that museum on their offer of a golden toilet instead of valuable artworks. Would've been so fitting.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So when is Harvard buying water rights on Mars?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The military is left out of this shutdown. Their funding was paid up with the defense bill.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Well we're not naming any recycling centers after him, Fred Durst has first stab at naming rights to those.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There's a new MIB trailer out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV-WEb2oxLk

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'll wait for the promised jump street/mib crossover movie. I'm not a Liam Neeson fan either. His schtick was old with Taken 2 and it's only gotten worse with time. Should've been him that went out on that ski trip fall.

I categorically place anything he does voiceover work for on a lower level than the ancient aliens/curse of oak island voice guy, Robert Clotworthy. I can at least tolerate that guy when I'm even slightly stoned. Listening to Liam Neesons' voice is like going to festival dedicated to scratching chalkboards with rakes made of nails in comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

BigDave posted:

Wasn't he Igor in a version of Frankenstein?

Yep.

Renner was good in Tag. That was a surprisingly fun movie.