Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If Idris Elba turns out to be a creepy sex offender that abused his position, I might lock myself into my room and throw a temper tantrum. Like, 13 year-old learning the Backstreet Boys dissolved temper tantrum.

I occasionally go into my bedroom and scream into a pillow. It made 2018 bearable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tide posted:

She's pretty alright. Pretty loving stupid.

So did she find out about the health insurance thing when she was inaugurated and taking over all three chambers of Congress...no two...chambers of government...is she gonna be writing a bill...or what?

But sure, y'all keep proselytizing someone who doesn't even have a 4th grade social studies understanding of the position she was elected for. Please

gonna put this up on the GiP fridge next to grover's finger painting and the smoldering crater dead reckoning used to occupy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

also Tide i kinda have a thing for what i call "aggressive stupidity" so post at your own peril

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Our sitting president is too much of an embarrassment to quietly attend the funeral of a former president. :cripes:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

See I could deal with that. Dubya shoved his foot in his mouth sometimes and that was okay. This is intentional pants-making GBS threads to own the libs embarrassment.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Waroduce posted:

isnt like fetlife still a thing

Many desire a high degree of anonymity when exploring topics of sexuality and gender. Just saying "lol go to fetlife" is not a solution.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Canned tuna has always been disgusting Mr. CEO. The problem isn't me, the problem is the poo poo you're trying to pass off as food.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That's good because I could always trade it to guys like psydude for something edible.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:frogon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

who's gonna be american robespierre

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

The third one is a photoshop, it was from a different event years ago.

why do you hate fun

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You are just a teensy bit combative sometimes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Guy come on now we all know TSLA will make us rich rich RICH

https://twitter.com/markbspiegel/status/1069413277476769794

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hot take: anybody who makes it to the Oval Office is terrible by virtue of their ability to make it there in this system.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shame on an IGA posted:

the entire establishment must be destroyed

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1069989847560060928

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wasabi the J posted:

E: ew those usernames

https://twitter.com/TheDukeXX99/status/1070874884010635265

:getin:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Same poo poo, different face.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

same but all presidents and world leaders

edit: thought I was in cspam, point still stands

:hai:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

AOC with subpeona powers :swoon:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Why doesn't May just resign at this point?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjp5OmoDYQM

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reading that story makes me kinda sad for the poor guy whose job it is to read every post in GiP

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

lol if you think I read every post

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:wtc:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

What the gently caress? Nancy’s good now?

Olivia took over for creeper and hack Gil Gilchrist and Nancy hasn't been this good since Bushmiller. She's trying to stay as anonymous as possible since some of the older Nancy fans are rabid.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I still want to steal that kid's lunch money.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cohen got 3 years

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bitch baby better get in and at least pretend to do his loving job.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Trump is forcing people to go to Vietnam :thunk:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

barron, take a memo

dear diary

i was too upset to even sit at my desk and make stankface today

dictated but not read

alright get out of here kid

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Short answer: right now possibly not due to Reasons

Longer answer: PM Factsareuseless with the request and cross your fingers

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

FULL RETARD.

Hi guys just another reminder we're getting away from casual use of this word. Please find a a different adjective.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

If you disrespect Bartolo Colon you enter a world where the only activity that exists is tasting my hog

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Buttcoin is dropping again. Below 3200.

Awesome, I want a new video card.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

We won't have to impeach Trump, a lack of staff would neuter the executive branch.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

highdea: why is "baby it's cold outside" still in common seasonal play when we've all acknowledged how rapey it is?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

Ted Cruz beard update:

It actually doesn't suck unlike the rest of him

come on

ted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

motherfucker isn't riker for growing the beard he's still a half melted puddin' pop