Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

It was low 60's Saturday and dinged 70 for a few minutes Sunday, felt weird having the house opened up in December.

Replaced the distributor on the F100. Did some yard cleanup, still have way too much left, and did a little garage organization. Regret not taking the locost out for a quick spin but by the time I was done with all the things I wanted to get done I was shot. Almost have things organized enough I can get a car out of the back storage side in under 15 minutes...almost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

InitialDave posted:

Blanton's Original Single Barrel or Eagle Rare are both very good and well under that price point.

Blanton's is what John Wick drinks if they're into that.

I picked up a bottle of Blanton's Original this afternoon at the recommendation from a friend. Had a couple sips of it so far and that's a good bourbon. For the price it will be hard to beat.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Darchangel posted:

Titanium, at least the one I have, scratches easily, which surprised the heck out of me. I’m wearing tungsten carbide now, but thinking about a silicone one. Normally, I just take the ring off when working in the garage or whatever.
My dad has kept his gold ring on his keychain for as long as I can remember.
I went with titanium and it was scratched to hell after a month or less since I never remember to take it off. Wife bought 2x silicone rings and I'll never wear a metal one daily again. Her buying two was a good call as well because I lost one. She's planning on ordering me a replacement every year for Christmas since I'm a dumbass and will no doubt lose this one.

Suburban Dad posted:

Lol how did you not pick it out? I picked my own and bought it, and let wife get what she wanted too. gently caress the romance and surprise, I'm wearing that poo poo forever then it better suit my preferences.
That's what we did. Decided we were getting married, went and picked out her ring then ordered me a cheap titanium band on amazon after getting sized at the ring shop.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Pedal wasn't returning so I tossed a new master cylinder in the F100. Pedal still doesn't return and the brakes feel worse now :sigh: Wife was going to drive it to the airport in a week so at least I have a few days to tinker on it.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

IOwnCalculus posted:

Degraded rubber hose acting like a check valve, maybe?

Very possible. Going to let it gravity bleed tomorrow afternoon and do some troubleshooting. At least it's running good now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

I'll see if I can track down the article when I get to a real computer but I read that one issue is counterfeit stuff is right in the bins with the real stuff at the Amazon warehouses. Same barcode, same part number, same bin. Comes down to luck of the draw whether you get a real or fake one.