Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Spread mayo lightly on your bread of choice before toasting in a pan. You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Queen Combat posted:

2018 has been weird. For myself: excellent. For the world at large: holy poo poo bad

:same:

Got my degree, and as crazy as the other stuff has been I feel good going through with it. Still gotta figure out what my new long term plans are and start job hunting for real but that'll come with time.

For now my short term goal is finally fix my transmission that I've had the parts for since 2 weeks ago. Compartmentalizing is good!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Unexpected complication in fixing my car: my mom is suddenly inconsolable about me being under the car without her watching me like a hawk. Guess I'm not fixing it while my niece is around distracting her.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

5 guys: pricey and basic, but delicious and generally pretty consistent. I found smashburger to be a bit sad the one time I went, took a while and it came out with crappy tomatoes, way too much mustard, and rancid fries. Burger Fi I agree was not amazing, decent options but again slow, and had that overly greasy taste to the buns. With that competition in its niche, 5 guys wins every time

(No in-n-out on the east coast californians don't interact)

Out of the true fast food, Steak n Shake is tops, followed by Wendys. Had my first Big Mac the other day at age 30, wasn't impressed, and I will never forgive BK for getting rid of the Stackers.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Cars.................. are bad.

that is all.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Queen Combat posted:

What if cars...are good?

E: What the gently caress, Scottsdale has robot grocery cars?!

If cars were good they'd always break in the way you thought they did and prepared for.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

now that we have hydraulic disc brakes, abs/awd when?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

You should have a drink about it. Might I suggest a mixture of scotch and Drambouie, stirred in a ton of crushed ice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

My new year's resolution was to get my degree, lose some weight and avoid any earth-shattering life-altering realizations about myself

2 outta 3 ain't bad i guess