Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

omae wa mou shindeiru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Time to die

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The Prong Song posted:

in the US it's illegal for GCs to expire. Also, Amazon gift cards are the bomb. If 10 people can give me $50 gift card I can now buy myself a $500 item I really wanted.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gift cards done expire in the US and if the business says they do report them to the BBB

Until I married my wife I would make a Christmas list which would promptly be tossed and my parents would buy me what they thought I needed and occasionally what I wanted. Free stuff was free stuff and I’m not gonna complain about it, but it was pretty life changing when my first Christmas with my in laws I got stuff I actually wanted from both them and my wife

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

How about those automobiles lads

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Monitoring in this case mostly means “check in every once in a while” since watching their traffic on wireshark is what crazy people do

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Having controlling and micromanaging Parent’s is how I became the teen who was very very good at keeping secrets from my parents to the point I had my nose pierced and ear gauges and they didn’t find out for two years

Not to mention all the other way less innocent things I managed to hide from them

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Posting here is my greatest secret shame obv

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Queen Combat posted:

2018 has been weird. For myself: excellent. For the world at large: holy poo poo bad

same

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

As that one guy said, “FECK YOU, OI LOIKE GUNS”

:v:

(I’m going elk hunting next season and am extremely excite)

((Handguns should be banned as should clips over 5 rounds and semi automatics. Pumps and bolt actions only :colbert:))

(((Maybe after global warming nukes everything south of the Ohio river we can fight each other for twinkies)))

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Dec 22, 2018

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Goober Peas posted:

I'm not a gun guy at all, but my best friend from college was big into them. For his bachelor party we went out to middle-of-nowhere Kansas and did some target practice. One of the guns his father-in-law brought was a sniper rifle. I was terrible with everything else, but could pick off cans at long range all day long. It was the only thing I enjoyed shooting.

same, i was going to buy one that shot .338 Lapua and then i found out its 50$ for 25 rounds :saddowns:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’m lucky because nobody has either my Irish name nor my English name in every circle of my friends

Unfortunately I still got nicknames such as ranga, ginger, South Park reference, or nowadays I’m baldy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Oh also tiny daughter is doing good and gigantic pupper is also good but holy poo poo do I wish I had more energy to burn him out every day. It’s also help if it wasn’t cold so I could not pussy out of taking him on his usual 5 mile walks every day.

I can also no longer carry him up the stairs which at first I thought was me becoming fragile and weak thanks to getting used to a 6lb babby (who is now 9lbs two months later) but instead it’s because he’s up to 110lbs