Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjiS20NqNqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdT_BygNBZs

Dear god help I can't stop listening to this man's music. I'm gonna die if I find a jukebox that will play this man's music at some lovely hick bar. But know this, I'll die loving laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'm fairly certain the slow leak in my radiator was what went full ol faithful resulting in a fukushima style meltdown on the way home. I just looked up whats involved in replacing the radiator and the whole front of the car including the crash structure has to come off on the v6. I'm currently imagining an entire battalion of troops equipped with davy crocketts methodically advancing across hiroshima and detroit, turning all before them into beautiful glass with nuclear hellfire. Everything burns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKanmLGBEJA

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

DJ Commie posted:

My last running car fell victim to an 18" deep puddle in a city parking lot. :( Serves me right for running the K&N in the fender in winter.

Thats not a puddle, thats a crater. Stop going offroading in your regular cars man.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Tonight in adventures at the parts store:

A customer gets a hot antifreeze facial because he took the radiator cap off the loving car that was just overheating. Gj kid, now come back here and flush your eyes with our fancy eyeball washing poo poo.

Edit: as a bonus he was too dumb to figure out how to flush his eyes with the bottle of eyewash.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Queen Combat posted:

Just finished chatting with Amazon, they said "we have to investigate with the carrier before we can do anything." I don't know what kind of investigation they need to do other than, "Was it actually delivered here, or did you mysteriously take a photo of it delivered then put it back into your car?" but whatever.

Also what kind of quest requires a Daft Punk vinyl, two extension cable adapters, a hairbrush, a fountain pen, and various colors of metallic lipsticks?

Wait, lipstick comes in metallic? Thats kinda awesome.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I like the little 3/8 drive 12v cordless ugga dugga we have at work. They regularly go on sale for like $50-60 and kick out an honest hundred ft lbs. They've very similar in specs to the makita I have. Its perfect for doing smaller things on a car, even perfect for lugs. I break them free with a breaker bar when the car is on the ground so I don't tear up my lugs, then run them off with the impact. When putting them back on, I start them by hand, use the impact to get them to around 85-90 ft/lbs, then finish off with a torque wrench to 100ft/lbs. The makita also came in damned handy when I had to take my front crash structure off for the radiator replacement in the mazda. And its proved itself doing brakes on a couple different vehicles for family and friends. One of the handiest tools I own.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I'd start calling the megan you like megatron. Thats a p. Dope nickname. Use awesome nicknames for people you like, names for people you don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Queen Combat posted:

Before long, I should probably get one of those mold-your-own kits. Don't want to miss the opportunity for a deeply ironic strap-on

... God drat. Just gat drat. That will be an interesting conversation for you to have some day with an SO.

Edit: I suppose when people tell you to go gently caress yourself you'll be able to take that suggestion literally.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Dec 30, 2018