Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I survived another orbit and now I'm 36.

This year will go better than the last one if only because I'm getting to sleep again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

STR posted:

Hey IT goons, what's the best balance between price and reliability (and cheap toner) for a wifi-equipped laser printer right now? Built in duplexing would be very nice, but isn't a deal breaker. Still Brother?

Brother is your friend.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

angryrobots posted:

Damnit commie that sucks!

So I'm smack in the middle of the winter storm about to hit NC. My wife is convinced the roads will be fine tomorrow (while storm is hitting) to drive home. Any vehicle recommendations for when I wreck the poo poo out of our car tomorrow? I hear the new turbo Honda motor has some issues so not sure if I want another CR-V.

It's NC, even if the roads are tolerable nobody knows how to drive in this poo poo. If the roads aren't clear Monday I'll end up working from home just to not deal with the idiots on the road.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
If you whine about the over-variety of beer available now kindly vacate because things are so much better than they were even a decade ago. You can, with some experimentation, get a beer that suits you almost perfectly. Think beer X is a little too malty? There will be a beer Y that fits you. It's amazing.

If you're a genre hopping whore like me it's even better. Beer is tremendous because of the sheer variety of flavors you can make with malt and hops.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I've got a silver wedding ring. I just wear gloves during most mechanical work.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

ilkhan posted:

My ring is simple steel. WTF are you guys doing with expensive wedding rings?

*When* we next get a dog its going to be named Stormfather, just so we can call him Stormy while being a Sanderson reference. Or if its a bitch Sylphrena.

Mine was $75ish on Amazon, idk what you're talking about.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

I'll be down there in a week. My half bother and Dad live there, though.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm in South Florida with family, and right now the weather isn't miserable. My wife has a sleeping baby and aside from some pointless scheduling drama, things are going pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Well I'm probably going to be buying a ticket for a funeral in a few weeks for a family friend who might as well be family. gently caress cancer and gently caress 2018. At least I got to say goodbye and make him smile one last time.