Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

McTinkerson posted:

There are a surprisingly high number of coupes on sale today which have a factory louver option (Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, GT86/BRZ).

More vehicles need louvers or breadvan hatches like the Callaway Aerowagon.
What now? When you say "factory louver option" it sounds like you mean you can order a car with louvers from a dealer, is this true or do you just mean aftermarket manufacturers are now making louvers for a lot more cars now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

McTinkerson posted:

Mopar, Goodwrench, Ford Racing and TRD part numbers for all of them.....it's a build option check mark on the GT86 in some markets but a dealer installed factory part in North America to the best of my knowledge.
It used to be a build option check mark for for Challenger and Mustang until a couple years ago.

Definitely not aftermarket companies & parts in the traditional sense though.
Can you find me the part number or picture for the ford racing louver set? I've never heard of such a thing.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

Nobody cares about her, this is true. But when she's around she makes this big deal about the same name thing which is why the nicknames come up. I have no problems with my friends who have the same name as me, I don't get why it's such a big deal for her. None of us understand it. I say she has low self esteem because the not having a unique name in the group (that doesn't even want her around) seems to be the end of the world for her. She truly does bring this on herself and like Meatpimp said, she overplayed her hand and seriously thought she could force us into what she wanted. She's not even really that fat but she has a really ugly personality.

And I was festively plump. Like Santa.
Hi I try not to post anymore unless its louver chat but you're a smug dick with low self esteem and its weird how you perceive marrying an attractive person as "winning" over the people that were mean to you in high school.

Don't want your hot sass anymore.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
just call her prime megan because that sounds pretty badass

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Rhyno posted:

As meatpimp said, there was far more to it. This was just cliff notes. Garbage people dont deserve courtesy if they insist on being garbage.
agree. see ya!