Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Welp. My wife's aunt had to put her dog down. She's basically intellectually disabled and that dog is her life. Like, she believes it's her mother / embodies her mom's spirit or her mom sent it or all three.

So, yeah. December is off to a poo poo start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Dagen H posted:

No but I looked and there are 2 on CL, each listed for $75. Mulling it over.

It'd certainly make the car more in tents.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Man, I'll celebrate any gifts or gift cards or cash. I'm just glad someone thought enough about me to spend money on me. gently caress, it could be some stupid trinket, I don't care at all. I'll take that poo poo. Who cares that it "locks you into buying from a specific place." Whatever, I can find stuff to buy anywhere, or I'll use it to buy something for someone else. There's also places that buy gift cards or you could sell them; I've never tried it.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Queen Combat posted:

I've made a huge mistake :negative:

Was this an error in QC? :v:

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

The Prong Song posted:

Now why in the world would you want to do that? You've got kinda on-demand transportation over reasonable distances in metropolitan areas that is also very very cheap for a point-to-point option...and you hate it because?

It's a band-aid solution to public transportation problems. They end up piled everywhere so they clog sidewalks so people, in particular people with disabilities, can't get through. They're motorized and afaik not allowed on streets, so if they ride on sidewalks it's a collision hazard for pedestrians.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Mine is titanium and now that I've lost nearly 100lbs it's too loose and I can't resize it.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

slidebite posted:

There are few things as good and comfy as warm banana bread and a big smear of butter

Looks better than my cornbread! Didn't realize the rise left my self rising cornmeal, and welp, it's about an inch and a half thick.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Iunno... the ones guarding Windsor must have been imported from the US. They had MP5s and a facial expression that said "Just give me a reason."

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Truly heaven on Earth

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Goober Peas posted:

Ooh baby do you know what that's worth

Apparently $35 plus tax and tip.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
He looks so happy!

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I got a throwing hammer.

I mean, a hammer designed to be thrown, not a regular hammer that's pissed me off.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I got an 18v DeWalt 1/2" cordless impact for Christmas. Don't know that it'll be good for lugnuts, but it will probably be fine for everything else.

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Any 1/2 cordless impact is fine for lugnuts

Manual says 145ftlbs (DeWalt DC820B), and I think mine are torqued to 125. We'll see. Even if it won't do them, it'll still be useful for other car stuff. Gonna grab batteries and a charger for it and try it out next week.

E: wtf why am I only seeing nicad batteries. I know this thing can use lithium ions, or it claimed to

briefcasefullof fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 26, 2018

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Hey I finally ordered lift supports for my wife's Tucson. It only took me a year or so :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hank56n3GuQ

Goodbye 2018, hello 2019!