Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

Rhyno posted:

Awesome! I have 29 days to finish the house!

And you've also got 20 days to play the Sheep Game too!

:siren::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

:frogsiren: Come out and play the Sheep Game! :frogsiren:

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Queen Combat posted:

I've made a huge mistake :negative:

By not playing the Sheep Game? Because not playing is a big mistake!

Finger Prince posted:

Maker's Mark 46 is a very nice, smooth bourbon that is a little more expensive than standard, but not silly money.

Maker's Mark is good and smooth, mostly because unlike most bourbons, they use 49% wheat in their mash, which lends it a mellowness that most other bourbons that are mostly/entirely corn don't have.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

:siren::siren: There are 10 days left to play the Sheep Game!

We've only got 26 players so far for it, and I want to see a bare minimum of 50, and ideally over 60. So I'm calling on you, shitposters valued members of AI, to come play the Sheep Game today!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

ilkhan posted:

You burned me out on this when I hadn't even heard of half the most popular answers 3 games in a row.

That's part of the fun though, seeing your answer down there and everyone else up here. I mean, I have answers to all of these questions in mind and every game I sit back and think, "huh...I would never have thought of that, but yeah I can see it!"

And besides, half the fun anyway is just bantering why you're right/everyone else is wrong when the answers are revealed.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Playing the Sheep Game is glorious too.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

Honestly that comes up like every month around here.

Also...there are :siren::siren: four days left to get your Sheep Game answers in...I've heard from 35 players so far, which is short of my goal. The more people who play the better and more hilarious the result, so why not play? If you've never played the Sheep Game before, come give it a try!

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

:siren::siren: ONE DAY LEFT to get your answers in for the Sheep Game!

I've only heard from 45 players so far, which is a little bit disappointing to be honest...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

fridge corn posted:

America is a third world hellhole

When you live in a glass house...