Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snack eater

by FactsAreUseless
I was having a dream the other night. I was in the kitchen. The cat came into the kitchen . I suddenly remembered, the cat died years ago. So I realize, this must be a dream, since in irl life the cat is dead. I can do anything since this is a dream, so I pour a huge pitcher of water onto the floor. Then I try to wake up.

At first, I can't wake up. Then it's all black. Then I see a bunch of indicator lights that show the progress of my brain. There's like 8-10 green lights that light up and they progress from asleep ---> confused ----> awake

when the green lights fully light up "awake", then I wake up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
My brain is just a spool of piano wire in a loop with analog pulses sent through it representing my memories.

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
whenever i lucid drean i am sure to fly around jerking off before the windoes update

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Have you tried turning your brain off and then turning it back on again?

joke_explainer

snack eater posted:

I was having a dream the other night. I was in the kitchen. The cat came into the kitchen . I suddenly remembered, the cat died years ago. So I realize, this must be a dream, since in irl life the cat is dead. I can do anything since this is a dream, so I pour a huge pitcher of water onto the floor. Then I try to wake up.

At first, I can't wake up. Then it's all black. Then I see a bunch of indicator lights that show the progress of my brain. There's like 8-10 green lights that light up and they progress from asleep ---> confused ----> awake

when the green lights fully light up "awake", then I wake up

I too dream of a fantasy world where I can just pour an entire pitcher of water onto the ground with no consequences

joke_explainer

That's kind of a cool dream though. It's interesting that the dream mechanism chose an analogy that you would understand so clearly.

Manifisto

started lucid dreaming and then I thought to myself, "wait a minute, butterflies don't dream"

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

joke_explainer posted:

I too dream of a fantasy world where I can just pour an entire pitcher of blue fluid onto the tampon 1x/month with no consequences

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My entire existence is the bad dreams of an android

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

My entire existence is the bad dreams of an android

that's ridic--[starts noticing a bunch of electric sheep, backs away nervously]

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread