Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

0:28, that's the one :discourse:

the gif with "let me throw it to my 8' tight end" was the one around :52

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hifi posted:

the gif with "let me throw it to my 8' tight end" was the one around :52

Lol they're essentially the same throw too.

I'm really glad I only had to watch Ponder twice a season.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
[majoras mask DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY .dot jay peg]

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Is it too early for a Draft GDT?

I'm finally getting hyped.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Go for it, maybe by doing so you'll bless us with some pre-draft trades.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
It seems like the Giants are gonna luck into Josh Allen at #6, which should offset the pain a bit until they walk into the Daniel Jones minefield at #17

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

wandler20 posted:

Is it too early for a Draft GDT?

I'm finally getting hyped.

Do it.

Please remind Saint fans of their lack of picks...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SKULL.GIF posted:

Does anyone still have the Gendo Ponder gifs? The one of him making a massive overthrow still slays me.

Had to wait till I got to my computer...

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

GDT https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3887991

fartknocker posted:

:lol: these are great

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

sean10mm posted:

The best part of the draft is teams talking themselves into drafting guys who can't even perform the physical act of throwing properly.

What was stupider, drafting Ponder or Hackenberg? Ponder went in the 1st instead of the 2nd, but Hackenberg was appalling on an entirely different plane of existence.

I'll always remember Hackenberg had a completion percentage of like 50% his final year at Penn State and he got picked in the second round

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Do it.

Please remind Saint fans of their lack of picks...

Please remind Falcons fans of their lack of championships.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Please remind Falcons fans of their lack of championships.

We own 80% of SB51. Idiot :smug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

We own 80% of SB51. Idiot :smug:

You should hang that in your stadium with pride.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

sean10mm posted:

The best part of the draft is teams talking themselves into drafting guys who can't even perform the physical act of throwing properly.

What was stupider, drafting Ponder or Hackenberg? Ponder went in the 1st instead of the 2nd, but Hackenberg was appalling on an entirely different plane of existence.

The answer will always be Brandon Weeden, who was 28 years old and had completely destroyed shoulders from multiple baseball injuries.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I'm conflicted - do I go see avengers at 6 and miss the first two hours of the draft if it actually starts at 8, or do I risk getting spoiled and see it tomorrow morning/midday? I'm thinking the latter.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

The Big Jesus posted:

I'm conflicted - do I go see avengers at 6 and miss the first two hours of the draft if it actually starts at 8, or do I risk getting spoiled and see it tomorrow morning/midday? I'm thinking the latter.

There are still tickets available in your area for 6PM? All the theaters around me have been sold out for weeks.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

The Big Jesus posted:

Avoiding spoilers isn't hard. If you've avoided spoilers so far you can go another day

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

corn on the cop posted:

It seems like the Giants are gonna luck into Josh Allen at #6, which should offset the pain a bit until they walk into the Daniel Jones minefield at #17

Don't tempt my aching heart. I've been watching Josh Allen tape and smiling lately

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

The Big Jesus posted:

I’ll be out right around the time pick 11 is announced so best of both

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

mcmagic posted:

There are still tickets available in your area for 6PM? All the theaters around me have been sold out for weeks.

Yeah lots of screens in Atlanta I guess

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1121461567336402945

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Big Jesus posted:

Just watch the movie anything funny that happens during the draft is funny even if you missed it live

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

So, was the first one a rumor to drive down his draft position? Or is the second one a rumor to trick a team into drafting a guy with bad medicals?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
It's not like avengers is some incredible work of art that will be ruined by a spoiler. I kept seeing that thanos poo poo everywhere before I watched the last one, I knew there was something about people dying or half of people dying or whatever but it really didn't affect my enjoyment of the movie, which was pretty bad anyways

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

How is giving precise measurements of a dude's heart any different than posting JPPs x-rays

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
ALERT JOSH ALLEN HAS SMALL HANDS

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I'm not really one to talk as a fat dumb goon, but man, Andrew Siciliano really has a face for radio. Every time he's in one of those video stills it looks photoshopped

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Docjowles posted:

I'm not really one to talk as a fat dumb goon, but man, Andrew Siciliano really has a face for radio. Every time he's in one of those video stills it looks photoshopped

The still looks like someone already gave him mouth eyes.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Play posted:

ALERT JOSH ALLEN HAS SMALL HANDS

Very low energy. SAD!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Docjowles posted:

He's also an idiot that puts on a serious face and nods vigorously at whatever people say, no matter what it is.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Doltos posted:

He's also an idiot that puts on a serious face and nods vigorously at whatever people say, no matter what it is.

I can pretty much only tolerate him on the Red Zone channel.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

from the Mayo clinic

quote:

Preventing sudden death

Still, doctors trained in heart abnormalities generally recommend that people with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy not participate in most competitive sports with the possible exception of some low-intensity sports. Discuss specific recommendations with your cardiologist.

Ladies and gentlemen who else is ready to watch a man drop loving dead on the field?!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

wandler20 posted:

I can pretty much only tolerate him on the Red Zone channel.

I dunno there's been times where I use unreliable, choppy red zone streams with Scott Hanson over perfectly good streams with him in it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Just got the draft script and wow Daniel Jones is a raider

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

fartknocker posted:

Never forget those few weeks that Christian Ponder was elite because he lost his virginity.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
All this Ponder talk reminds me of the big endorsement he scored during his peak:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Metapod posted:

Just got the draft script and wow Daniel Jones is a raider

Which Hall of Famer did the Titans get?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Titans are grabbing Drew lock

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Titans are drafting Daniel Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Both Jeremiah and Allbright are floating Drew Lock to the Titans.