Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hopeing for #5 but expecting #8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

daltos only talks about stuff from 2011 and romo was hyped up too much back then

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The best qb is named Thad lewis, who was born exactly one year after me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Listen you little pipsqueak. no one brought up all-time other than you, and you'd better say right now if you were joking about it because otherwise i've an argument to win

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the dumpoff king's ypa was higher than eli manning for every season that they both played except one. tony romo saved the dallas cowboys in every game they won, and it was the defense's fault in every game they lost.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrong

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drew lock andrew luck drew lock andrew luck drew lock andrew luck drew lock andrew luck drew lock andrew luck

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It proves if somebody is 5'10" and sucks rear end then it's because they suck rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the wind was at his back

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Usain Bolt is slow now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some of the fastest and hottest dudes would still fall on their rear end if a good route runner cut on them. how much discipline is had By usain? how is his agility? He should be considered a project and taken on day 2

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

We all ought to learn a bit about gay things

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kobe Bryant

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he's going to be an all-pro fullback from 1964 to 1975

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the current football player named Andy Dalton is getting to the age where he may retire in 4-6 years and i'd like to draft another football player named Andy Dalton. when can i expect him to arrive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it doesn't matter at all if you try to keep a wr away from the steelers or let them have their pick.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've seen over 2 minutes of that guy now and i can safely say he's very agile, stiff, has great balance, keeps a low center of gravity and stands straight up while rushing the passer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you don't sweat you will overheat but i don't think it causes burns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hopeing the Bengals can draft Hardy Nickerson the third here in a couple days