Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast

Sad King Billy posted:

Dwayne Haskins seems to be QB1

I hate an ohio state but Dwayne Haskins owns. Hes easily the best qb in the draft imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

Legitimately can’t think of a true freshman looking this good.

Cue him getting a knee injury in 2020 after putting together 2.5 legendary seasons and we spend the next decade talking about what would have been

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

weird Asian candy posted:

Was wondering the same thing lol

I haven't seen many, if any, put Romo in that top tier with Brady/Rodgers/Manning and Brees. That's just absurd.

It turns out it's much easier to win arguments is you just make up the other side of the argument. I could see skip bayless saying something like that but that's about it.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Being a poo poo person doesn’t remove your professional accomplishments

Honestly i don't know if Ben thinks of himself as a professional rapist. He just does it for the love of the game.

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

A white punter ran an identical 40 to David Montgomery and faster than Benny Snell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I have never hatred Eli more than after this conversation. Eli beat Brady twice in the Super Bowl in hilarious fashion and Doltos being a giant baby has still made me hate Eli. Congrats to Doltos.