Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think Trayvon Martin’s prospects might be dead, Daltos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Doltos posted:

Yep stuff like this is why I hate Romo. He's never at fault for anything and he succeeded in the face of sheer adversity, nevermind he had a HoF TE that he dumped it off to all the time, good running games for the majority of his career, and the same coach that dragged him down is currently taking another team without him to a divisional game.

Actually scratch that, I like Romo. He was a great QB and an even better announcer. It's his fans I can't stand.

I just always thought he was good when every other Eagles fan I know thought he was a choke artist and bad.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Bridgewater, Tyrod and Foles are the only guys of note headed to FA. I guess he's betting on Coughlin getting Eli down there which will end terribly

Flacco?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

He's also probably an early June 1 cut given his contribution to the organization and they probably won't want to screw him over. Each year teams get to designate either 1 or 2 (I forget which) cuts as "post June 1" at the beginning of free agency. Basically one of those things where they can cut the player a break and let him look for a new contract during early free agency.

I don't know if there will be a big market for him, but I'd imagine he'd be able to negotiate while everyone else is.

Team could also trade him, right? Not for much of course but that might benefit Joe.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Play posted:

Clifton Duck

Bunchy Stallings

Evan Butts

Easton Stick

Soso Jamabo

Squally Canada

Shy Tuttle

Hamp Cheevers

yes these are all real

I like tuttles

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm reading about this Andre Dillard fellow and he seems like a good choice for the Eagles if they want to get a replacement for Peters in the works. Anyone know about him?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Cavauro posted:

the current football player named Andy Dalton is getting to the age where he may retire in 4-6 years and i'd like to draft another football player named Andy Dalton. when can i expect him to arrive

There can only be one Andey, fool.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

E: nm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

They speak from a place of ignorance, do your best not to judge them for it.