Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Tennessee needs interior line help, a wide receiver, and for the love of God do we need a nose tackle worth a poo poo. Pass rush help would be great too, orakpo and Derrick Morgan are washed.

Also it would be cool if we didn't trade away all our picks this year. Derrick Henry has been a complete nonentity this year so it would be nice to find another back to pair with Dion Lewis.

Trading picks is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Murray should not go to the NFL is my take

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah kyler is a raw baseball prospect but I'd rather take the gamble of being a good baseball player than a smaller than djax QB making it to the next contract

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Who are the good jump ball wrs in this draft

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Okay but who are the good ones

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'd draft Williams number 1

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
KYLER NO

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If Romo was so great why was he never in position for a fluky run

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
KYLER NOOOOOO

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
If you think his height is a con you are dumb as poo poo. Dude is smaller than djax that's the issue

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yes being a 190 pound twig or whatever getting hit by guys who are way bigger than you going full speed is an actual concern. Not being able to see over the oline isnt a real concern because no prospect has been short enough for that to be a real thing. Height does not correlate to weight like you think it does the human body is way more complicated than your quick wiki search will say

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The ou oline stopped getting massively owned that's what changed

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I repeat the offensive line stopped getting massively owned

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
KYLER YOU MORON

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Arizona would get kyler murdered with that line

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kyler so tall so big

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kalli posted:

I know absolutely nothing about Kyler Murray, but Pat White was 6'0 and 205 lbs and he got hit once so hard that his soul left his body.

Kyler is a small bodied qb who also happens to be the greatest Texas high school QB ever and produce one of the best college football seasons ever. His size is a major issue but the talent is off the charts

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yes julio was the undisputed best wr in the draft before any combine stuff occurred

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Sounds like a Ravens special. Pull the old Maxxxxx Williams.

Dude, no he wasn't. AJ Green went in that draft and was picked before him and should of been.

Julio and green were the same draft? I thought green was a year earlier?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Tua is worse than kyler and just as fragile

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kyler doing a big scam 👀👀👀👀

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

weird Asian candy posted:

Do NFL teams even tank? NBA teams tank for sure. MLB teams tank. Feels like tanking in the NFL isn't really a thing although the Giants sure seem to be trying rn.

The colts absolutely tanked for luck

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wow congrats to who drafts justin hunter in the first round

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why would you care if the person you are watching purposefully destroying their body and mind is bad?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
wow the titans are going to draft 3 hall of fame players this draft

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Big Jesus posted:

I'm conflicted - do I go see avengers at 6 and miss the first two hours of the draft if it actually starts at 8, or do I risk getting spoiled and see it tomorrow morning/midday? I'm thinking the latter.

Just watch the movie anything funny that happens during the draft is funny even if you missed it live

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Just got the draft script and wow Daniel Jones is a raider

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The raiders are drafting jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ross please stop making everything about you