Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Slowpoke! posted:

My only concern with Tua is I don't know if he is going to measure 6'1 at the combine, so some team might take Herbert because he is your prototypical size.

That is the dumbest poo poo. Not saying you're wrong but drat is that stupid. Flacco is like 6'6 and he's near led the league in tipped balls for the past few years. As long as they have good vision and know where the ball is supposed to go, who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm an old man now and need someone to explain Sheesh to me. There seems to be a context I'm missing.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I know eye test yada yada but drat was he throwing pretty balls in that game last night. Waiting for the shine to fade as no one can live up to that standard over 2 full years.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Supposedly this draft is top heavy with pass rushers. Pass rushers are dope so we should talk about that. I'll start.

My team, the Baltimore Ravens, could use a good pass rusher. Sadly they aren't a total garbage fire so they're picking 22nd this year. Bosa, Allen, and Ferrell are all certainly gone by then so who are the QB sack guys that'll still be around worth that pick?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Supposedly this draft is top heavy with pass rushers. Pass rushers are dope so we should talk about that. I'll start.

My team, the Baltimore Ravens, could use a good pass rusher. Sadly they aren't a total garbage fire so they're picking 22nd this year. Bosa, Allen, and Ferrell are all certainly gone by then so who are the QB sack guys that'll still be around worth that pick?

Oh man, great question. Definitely deserves to make it to the next page.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Doesn't that sort of suck for the Chargers, what with how good their pass rushers are?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Metcalf has a garbage catch percentage and multiple season ending injuries. I kind of don't care how fast and strong you are if you aren't able to run good routes, catch footballs, and stay on the field. I don't know if he'd be good on another team but this dude would definitely bust in Baltimore. Of course, so would any other WR.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Sounds like a Ravens special. Pull the old Maxxxxx Williams.

Metapod posted:

Yes julio was the undisputed best wr in the draft before any combine stuff occurred

Dude, no he wasn't. AJ Green went in that draft and was picked before him and should of been.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Same draft. Probably the best draft class ever with those two, Cam, Watt, Von Miller, Patrick Peterson, Tyron Smith, Richard Sherman and a few other all pros I'm forgetting.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Big, strong looking, shouldn't be that fast at his size sounds a lot like how you would describe Breshad Perriman in 2015.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It feels like Baltimore is just far enough back to miss out on all of these amazing 1st round pass rushers.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm all in on N'Keal Harry after hearing his background. Big dudes with great hands who couldn't get open to save their life is my jam typically so you throw in the potential to convert an entire tiny Caribbean island into pure strain Ravens fans, well how could I say no?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'll never understand why Sammie Coates was the only one of the Metcalf style combine hype guys who can't catch that the NFL didn't propel into the 1st round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The weird thing about this WR draft is there dont seem to be any guys touted as top ten a la the Johnsons, Julio, AJ Green, Sammy Watkins, etc. but it's crazy deep with strong day two talent.