Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hello friends and neighbors how are we watching cut ups this season now that draftbreakdown is dead (other than manually searching youtube)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/HelloJonMoore/status/1102370336811745280?s=19

Seems bad imo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

kiimo posted:

Is he or Jason LaConfora worse

JLC has a worse track record but nobody tries to slam people into the ground harder for doubting him than Allbright. Allbright sucks rear end as a person, and doesn't have the best record on scoops. He just blindly takes what people feed him.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

kiimo posted:

Last year the defensive scheme was "look at the play. Think about it. Ask yourself, where should I be? Then ask yourself, where should my teammates be? Then, after you come to a conclusion, begin to run in a direction of your own choosing. When you do, use your talent to beat your man."

It's a very interesting scheme and can have surprising results!

Frank Gore hasn't been a 49er since 2014 so this has been the paradigm for nearly half a decade?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

kiimo posted:

I just did their mock to try and take Bunting with the Chiefs 2nd 2nd and ended up with this and I'll take it.

I used that tool and got Rock Ya-Sin with the Niners third and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head