Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a lot of misinformed oafs and ignoramuses will tell you that superstar northwestern quarterback clayton "throwson" thorson is not good at football based on his stats and his throws and four years of northwestern having a dogshit offense but guess what? he's tall motherfuckers. he's gonna start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Is he white and how religious is he? This is important.

yes and super

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

my sources tell me that clayton thorson is soaring up draft boards, people believe he could be the "evolutionary trevor siemian"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I don't think you people understand that Thorson is Tall and Just Wins Games

(Thorson rules)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Play posted:

don't know anything about him but from his name I'm gonna guess that he's a real gritty, blue collar, first in last out kind of guy

He is also a Leader and Tough as Nails

anyway here is my favorite thorson highlight, him just running past a bunch of nebraska players who apparently have never tackled a football player in their entire lives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DnrIJvCcjw

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

It was a long time ago but Byron Leftwich was my favorite example of this. The man moved like a piece of construction equipment and so many people who should have known better called him mobile. Like, you didn't have to be a draftnik to realize he ran like he was knee deep in mud.

like, the only thing anyone knew about leftwich going into the draft was about him being literally carried to the line of scrimmage between plays

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mitchell trubisky and tarik cohen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

white boy wednesday