Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be #1 Pick?
DE Nick Bosa
DT Quinnen Williams
White Quarterback
Kicker...yeah...definitely the Kicker
View Results

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

wandler20 posted:

A lot of smoke of Tampa taking him at 5. I don't know if I love the idea of a LB at 5 but he seems like he'd be a guy who would be worth the pick.

Oh hi me from 2009 talking a out Aaron curry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Give me big powerful offensive lineman!!!!!!!!!!!

We must establish the run to ensure life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

step one - draft that one 260lb RB.
step two - make him play FB
step three - profit

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

corn on the cop posted:

i feel like this stupid poo poo is done just to gauge compliance

I think there is something to be said about seeing how someone would react when presented with something completely unexpected or borderline silly when they are already experiencing a lot of pressure. My grad school interview was a group interview and had 3 parts. One of the parts was playing cornhole with the group of people in your little interview cohort (with whom you are directly competing against i.e. limited spots etc). I was very surprised about this and after I got in we asked about this section of the interview. It was all about seeing how people would react with something unexpected and how would we behave and cooperate with others we are in direct competition with. I went to school for mental health counseling so different than football but throwing some curveballs to see how people react to emergent situations sounds like a good way to get info about people's behavior and dispositions

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Ehud posted:

You don’t think there is a point where a guy is so small that it becomes a detriment to either his performance or durability?

I don't think it is just height. Dude looks slight in frame/build and I am fully believing the conspiracy theory that he bulked up for the combine and at actually plays at sub 200 lbs. If true he will die the first time he smacked by a DT

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

DariusLikewise posted:

Are you Tom Cable

He's JR Sweezy's ghost account

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

wandler20 posted:

The insane thing is believing anything Allbrights says.

deleted what it say?

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Doltos posted:

Grier seems like he could be a surprise late first round pick or drop to the sixth or something. He's got a noodle arm and he stands too tall when throwing. Tippy toe passer, kinda like Manziel. Still though it looks like his mechanics are fixable.

would love for the seahawks to pick up grier in the 6th

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I was thinking about what was the highest a TE has ever been taken in the draft. Best I could find was Vernon Davis @ #6. Was Vernon Davis worth the #6 pick? Would this TE be as good as Vernon Davis? (who admittedly got good after a little while)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

kiimo posted:

Are you not considering DK Metcalf

I'm hyping myself up over the hawks possibly getting Metcalf and lining him up on the other side of lockett with baldwin in slot.

Who you gonna cover?