Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Superhuman strength but to maintain your powerful body you have to eat like 12,000 calories a day or you become weakened to the point of fainting. Wake up and eat. Eat while driving. Slam a protein shake before a fight. Pound a couple whoppers while interviewing with the local news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorblack

Superhuman speed for up to five hours, but the longer you push it, the longer you experience symptoms similar to meth withdrawal afterwards.

Zorblack

Barking Gecko posted:

You can teleport, but there's a 50-50 chance your clothing will be left behind.

I like those odds.

Zorblack

Karate Bastard posted:

You mean like you're knurd?

Oh, oh, oh!

You fart conflagrations.

I love that you referenced the state of being knurd, and I want you to know that I was happy to see it.

Zorblack

Karate Bastard posted:

:)

Also the farting conflagrations bit was brought to you inspired by a work of the same author.

Farting swamp dragons?