Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

your superpower is that you can shoot lasers from your eyes but also it burns when you pee

your body was impervious to bullet, puncture and scrape wounds but you also had really bad eczema

teeth and jaw made of adamantium but erectile dysfunction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you can run at speeds surpassing a bullet train but you have IBS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

heightened sense of sight, smell and hearing would be its own punishment but you also develop an unhealthy sexual relationship with your blender

alnilam

Thanos but you've already signed away all the rights to your likeness to HRONIS grape corp so nobody fears you because they just think you're "the grape guy"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

wonder woman but every time she throws her golden lasso she experiences mild urinary incontinence

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Space breath, you can breathe in space but you also can not figure out how to get back down.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You get to have the acid spit; there isn't a bib in the world that can save your wardrobe, though.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

by R. Guyovich
Superman but nobody appreciates you because you "have it too easy" and all your friendships with other heroes fall apart when you reveal that along with all your other powers you also do their one thing better than they do

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Dec 6, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Thanks for posting in byob. Please read the rules thread

Dungeon Ecology

you can talk with animals but only the really racist ones

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Thanos but you've already signed away all the rights to your likeness to HRONIS grape corp so nobody fears you because they just think you're "the grape guy"

google THIS

Batman, but your archenemy is also Batman so you both spend all day and night in your caves trying to out-contingency-plan each other.

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Superhuman strength but to maintain your powerful body you have to eat like 12,000 calories a day or you become weakened to the point of fainting. Wake up and eat. Eat while driving. Slam a protein shake before a fight. Pound a couple whoppers while interviewing with the local news.

Zorblack

Superhuman speed for up to five hours, but the longer you push it, the longer you experience symptoms similar to meth withdrawal afterwards.

vanisher

I can type really fast but I end up with carpal tunnel

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I can fly, but it gives me mono

Can breathe underwater, but get explosive diarrhea

Invisibility, but there's a loud beep if I back up

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Invisibility, but it tickles

WindmillSlayer

you can make posts with your mind
, But they are bad

Stooge

You can pull off cool trickshots like chucking a can into a bin from 50ft away, but nobody is ever watching.

Stooge

Can create an unlimited amount of icecream at will.

Using your power gives you lactose intolerance.

super sweet best pal

You can control plants and make them grow really fast but only ones you're allergic to.

You can shapeshift into animals but your apartment has a no pets clause.

Talk to inanimate objects but they don't say anything useful as they're stricken with the horror of their sudden sapience.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
You can teleport, but there's a 50-50 chance your clothing will be left behind.

Zorblack

Barking Gecko posted:

You can teleport, but there's a 50-50 chance your clothing will be left behind.

I like those odds.

google THIS

Just be already naked, problem solved.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
how convenient that i wont have to strip when i arrive :grin:

Space Taxi
You have superhuman muscle strength but normal joints, so whenever you try to impress girls by lifting a truck you just rip your arms off. (Goth girls are into it)

Karate Bastard

Can sleep through anything

Barking Gecko

Can read minds, but it only works on politicians, religious zealots, and telemarketers.

Karate Bastard

Ok but get this: can read minds, but it also works on politicians, religious zealots, and telemarketers. Pretty insufferable huh?

Barking Gecko

Going well beyond inconvenient and upsetting to horrific:
Reads minds.
All the time.
Can't be selective.
Can't turn it off.

Can't forget.

Karate Bastard

Telepath, but can only broadcast

E: while farting

alnilam

Karate Bastard posted:

Telepath, but can only broadcast

E: while farting

everyone always hearing "aaah yeah" in their heads an not sure why

Karate Bastard

Can only see through walls

Karate Bastard

Titanium stomach: can eat actual garbage with no ill effects

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Super fast healing but chronic halitosis so bad you can smell it from another room over

super sweet best pal

google THIS posted:

Just be already naked, problem solved.

What if you lose your powers while naked?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if your superpowers only manifest when you're naked but you're perceived as horribly unattractive in different ways by everyone

Also your dick is bent in a weird way and it's not conducive to good sex

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You have the power of sobriety, no matter what substance you inject, but you end every sentence with the third step prayer.

Karate Bastard

You mean like you're knurd?

Oh, oh, oh!

You fart conflagrations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Also you are acutely risk aware, always knowing exactly the full range of horrific consequences that may follow each course of action, and to an exactitude of ten decimal places of probability. This awareness manifests as stomach cramps. The thought of buying ice cream gives you cold sweats.