Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if I plan to play everyone but like duck hunt does the gayness even out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it looks a good bit faster than smash4, ive been watching pros play it all day to get hyped

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

momvoice: Okay! That's pretty cute!

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Snake should be Flaming Tier btw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the bundle didn't really discount it so i'll wait.

even sakurai said to only buy the pass if you have faith in ninty because no one knows what itll include yet lol im sure there'll be more options later, 4 let you buy each character individually

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its up!!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the unique classic mode stuff for each character is great..i was not expecting some of these boss fights at all

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

time to play this poo poo all day

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the 4* fights in world of light are crazy hard, what the hell lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if you kill a starman assist trophy it displays the SMAAAASSSHHH text from eb. they added so many great little details to everything

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game has over 2 hours of new mixed castlevania music

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the harder AI in this will actually chase you down and spike you and poo poo I was blown away lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

good matches ppl

weird how some final smashes are avoidable and some are just instant fullscreen kills

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You didn't miss much. Just Bob tier whoring and being toxic to the new players.

you people are sick in the head

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing all morning with my brother, he won a round and we got Ridley as a challenger and his AI was set to 9000, just went apeshit and handed his rear end to him lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Let my brother win and then cucked my own brother’s rear end into a raw purple gape with a level 1,000,000 Ripley, lmfao, poo poo was so cash.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark samus seems way better than reg samus..better range and power, same speed, solid gold suit, upsmash can actually hit things. whats the point of default samus lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Not everyone is a hypernerd like you who has to minmax everything. Samus is cool. Dark Samus is scary and bad. Any more questions??

just wondering if I missed something you bitch.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

What does it mean when a character has grey smoke coming out of them and flash dark red??

over 100% chars get rage which boosts knockback, and it keeps scaling up as theyre damaged

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

She’s identical to samus in every way except animations

her upsmash is like twice as big. fly away troll.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

richter has "blue" and "very blue" alt skins

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i looked it up and the only difference is that dark samus' upsmash is way better lol. *dazzled by the cool blue fire* Wow she is just better in every way!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

lmfao the street fighter map

wii fit trainers is my fave classic mode so far. she fights increasingly fatter characters, ending with an enormous jiggly puff on the gym stage lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[wakes up in cold sweat, the gf reaches over] Ayyy... que pasa papi... [chokes on buildup of nervous phlegm] Dark samuses up B is two frames faster than Regular Samus. Madre de dios, man... even though Dark Samus looks like a retarded Haze (2008) character, why would anyone play Samus now!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(talking in sleep) Nnm.. Ah, Evil Cole Samus! I should of known. drat it.. ! Tch! Her upsmash range is crazeballs.. Gah, noooo

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Also I got temp banned from quick play after playing one game and running off the ledge repeatedly bc the connection quality was the worst I've ever seen and it was a 4 player match after i queued for 1v1.

hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I don't really mind bc I never play FGs in like, ranked matchmaking, but the version they put in smash is probably the worst I've ever seen, and i feel mildly bad for the smash players who actually want to play it seriously online.

im surprised it made any attempt at all to have a ranking system lol. im probably never touching rando online when so many ppl have this to do lobbies with

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

From the streams I saw it's always battlefield stages with no items, is that wrong? Still isn't guaranteed to give you 1v1 tho

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

I like how you can do 2player co op for classic mode

i wish you could do this for the spirit mode too, but theres plenty of coop stuff. itd be cool if you couldve done it online too but oh well

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i like both, i can think of like 2 items i dont like. theres a lot of overlap though

assist trophies are great but theres some annoying ones that just blind all players and its like ok..awesome lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

They last too long

most of them can be killed now so they made those stick around longer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

lmfao the street fighter map

i just reached this lmao this game loving rules

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:cheers:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Think I’m gonna buy this game today

good choice. besides some terrible upsmash balance issues it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

If you guys aren't really feeling the adventure mode and think it's kind of a boring slog, please try and stick with it. They definitely saved the best for last.

its awesome. im glad all the SP stuff is so good after smash4's was so barebones and bad