Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i remember them saying they were bringing their own JS engine to Node and stuff like that. honestly disappointed there’s one less alternative to V8 and Googles WebKit fork.

in related news the Puppeteer project is making the API work with Firefox so that’s nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

DaTroof posted:

hey PleasureKevin hows your life been disregarding dumb javascript browser bullshit

hope you're doing well

check the other microsoft thread

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

gently caress

this is actually gonna be a huge pain in the rear end at work

why

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

our webapp doesn't support Chrome or any chromium derivative. also, we only just recently finally did the work necessary to get it to work properly in Edge

web apps for enterprise users are a heck of a thing

i understand what you’re saying but it’s not something i’ve heard for 4-5 years.

are you sure you’re not dead and living in a kind of limb— in a kind of hell

• Locked thread