Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to figure out how to make my controller work on my laptop without Steam doing everything for me. Oh well, Steam sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
While trying to show Hades to a friend, I discovered you can't start the game unless you're connected to the internet. Christ I hate that.

But yeah, Hades is For Real.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ciaphas posted:

How early access is it? I wanted to give it a shot--I keep missing SuperGiant games, for some reason, ever since Bastion--but I was put off when I realized it isn't a full game yet. Getting tired of the beta testing thing, frankly.

Someone else can answer this better because I just barely beat the first boss. So far I'd say we've got the base gameplay and progression, but we're short a couple of features and weapons right now, since there are two locked doors out in the main lobby and some conspicuously open weapon slots in the training room. And, just based on experience with other early access games, I'm guessing the existing systems will get more stuff as they update. I don't know whether the whole game's storyline is in yet.

The first major update is in 36 days according to a thing at the bottom of the main screen. I guess we'll see what that means next month.

But if you haven't played Bastion, maybe you have better things to do first. Or play Transistor, because that game is good too.

Ragnar34 fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Dec 11, 2018