Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pairofdimes
May 20, 2001

blehhh
It would be nice if they put up all their old Epic Megagames library on their own store. Even though I doubt they'd sell much it feels like something they should do. If they ever get a Steam Workshop equivalent they could even host ZZT boards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pairofdimes
May 20, 2001

blehhh

END ME SCOOB posted:

I mean. Y'all know ZZT is free now and has a thriving community and tools, right.

Also there was literally a sequel. Super ZZT.

Of course, but it's not the same as having sharing tools built into a service that hosts and keeps everything up to date and makes it easy to share with others. Honestly it's not like I expect that ZZT would suddenly become super popular or something, just that it's part of Epic's history and it would be nice to see along with their other older games.

I think the only one I ever actually bought by mail was Solar Winds. I wonder if I still have it somewhere.