Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Kotaku is streaming Hades if you happen to be around right now:

https://www.twitch.tv/kotaku

(or check the vod later I guess if it's saved)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Reviving this dead thread to talk about GTA5, which is free right now on Epic.

Trying to redeem it right now and have gone from Polish errors, to Russian, and now Spanish.

Whee!

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

I generally, and perhaps unfairly, just really dislike the genre. I don't know if it was just a wrong place wrong time thing, but every time I've tried them they've never clicked. GTA3, Saints Row 2, Just Cause all felt sloppy as poo poo and were genuinely unfun to play compared to the pretty snappy PC shooters I was used to. The one exception is Sleeping Dogs which I just finished my second playthrough of.

But hey, the price is right on this one, let's give it a shot.