Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
that would be pretty interestine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I would insist that all my foods be served in the form of a spaghetti

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

me: I'd like the mushroom risotto please

waiter: very good

me: except I'd like it in the form of spaghetti

waiter: oh, you want spaghetti instead? no problem

me: no. I need you to make the risotto then shape it into spaghetti

Space Taxi
Arm wrestling would be outlawed as a blood sport.

Manifisto

freddy kruger chasing me through some hellish dreamscape. suddenly he catches sight of my arms. our eyes lock. romantic music swells.

ty nesamdoom!

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
i wonder how many of these lovely arm-related pun threads i've made over the years

there must be something prong with me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
If you had wooden sticks as arms you could use them like a giant set of chopsticks, but the end would never be able to touch your mouth

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

twoday posted:

If you had wooden sticks as arms you could use them like a giant set of chopsticks, but the end would never be able to touch your mouth

we'd have a very loving society where everyone had to feed eachother

beautiful if u think about it

----------------

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I need more details to know what the results would be.
Are they just ordinary-sized forks?
Or are they arm-sized forks?
Do they have four tines, or are tridents an option?
Is it the same for everyone or just me?
If it's the whole world that's transformed, are there also arms that you can buy that you use to eat with, and large pitch-arms for farm work and for angry mob purposes?

Paperboy

:shepface:
I would probably get in trouble if I had forks for arms.

I dunno, I'd accidentally stab myself while trying to sleep. Hugs would be a lot worse.

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
drat if that ain't me at the Amish Smorgasbord.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Loutre posted:

i wonder how many of these lovely arm-related pun threads i've made over the years

there must be something prong with me

nah u got a handle on it. don't gent bent out of shape.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Manifisto posted:

I would insist that all my foods be served in the form of a spaghetti

Fork hands man must get up and walk around the table to physically be able to twirl spaghetti

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me looking through the shirts on the rack, trying to find one that will fit my 4" long fork arms just right*

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Are the forks in place of the arms, or do I just lose my arms and have two forks that are now ironically extra hard to make use of because I have no arms?

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

roomforthetuna posted:

Are the forks in place of the arms, or do I just lose my arms and have two forks that are now ironically extra hard to make use of because I have no arms?

you have arms, they're just forks

----------------

google THIS

Hugh Malone posted:

nah u got a handle on it. don't gent bent out of shape.

Get with the tines, man.

roomforthetuna

Loutre posted:

you have arms, they're just forks
No you have arms, they're just forks. :colbert:

super sweet best pal

Hands kind of are forks.

roomforthetuna

roomforthetuna posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Manifisto

roomforthetuna posted:

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Me: (inexpertly plucking on a guitar with my tine-fingers) Another turning point, an arm stuck in the road...

Manifisto

I did not look carefully enough at this, hahaha

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME EDWARD!!!111ONE!1111

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Space Taxi
When other drivers piss me off in traffic, I flip them the tine.

google THIS

One of the tines inevitably gets bent and it's never right after that and now you're stuck with it forever. You've become the fork in the back of the silverware drawer that no one wants to use but can never work up the gumption to throw away because every so often you're the last one clean and you're marginally better than nothing. Also, on a less metaphorical note, your fork-hand is gimpy.

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

Splatmaster posted:

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME EDWARD!!!111ONE!1111

Calm down, Eddie.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

City of Glompton

*caught grabbing pickles out of the jar* what, it's not like i'm using my fingers

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I never asked for this

google THIS

"Hi, uh, is this the cutlery-for-arms support group?"

"It sure is!" (extends appendage in greeting) "Knife to meet you!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
When people ask for a back rub, I give them an invigorating back scratch.

• Locked thread