Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadbringer
Apr 22, 2014
Just gonna start by saying; sorry I do not know the proper etiquette here on the SA forums, I've been gone for many years and even back in the day I didn't get far into it.

So to start off, I was reading the tvtropes page on the something awful DnD campaign and saw that apparently all the videos from the paragon tier was lost when the video host went down. Now it just so happens that I have (I think) every single video out they put out, and most of the audios as well.

I am wondering if they are truly lost or if you guys have a mirror tucked away somewhere, if it's lost I will happily upload my 41GB of videos and audio to a host.

What I need is to get pointed towards either people I can give this to or a hosting site which would handle the volume. I know mega would give me the size for this but it limits downloads, so for archivers and mirrors it would take many days to copy over.

As for when I can start uploading I can begin on tomorrow if I get a place to do so
I apologize for any mistakes regarding the rules I make and look forward to being banned (please do wait until after I have uploaded at least)

Link to tvtropes page: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/LetsPlay/SomethingAwfulDungeonsAndDragons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The people who did that are from Let's Play, not this forum. Try asking there?