Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is it me or is the wiki article on the panama papers mostly edited by a company hired to make it seem like a small deal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Papers

first two paragraphs are like oh the vast majority of the stuff in the documents is legal, also did you know stanley kubrick owned a house? everything else seems buried

other than daddy yankee who are the people involved in this that i would have heard of? also what is it. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011
be the wikipedia change you want to see

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

paul_soccer10 posted:

other than daddy yankee who are the people involved in this that i would have heard of? also what is it. thanks.

pretty much everyone from the Queen of England to random TV celebs

basically trillions of dollars are just being hoarded by rich people who literally have no idea what to do with their money because they have so much

e: it's like proof positive that trickle down doesn't work but lol

Moridin920 has issued a correction as of 07:46 on Dec 10, 2018

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
remember when this was gonna blow the lid off of the rich and powerful? lol trumped

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
white collar crimes isn't a big deal.

now excuse me while i shout about someone selling a few grams of weed

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the rich are parasites

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

remember when this came out and magically there were zero rich americans in the lists anywhere

come on state department it's like you're not even pretending anymore

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

okay i'm just going to delete all the hand waving in this wiki page

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pryor on Fire posted:

remember when this came out and magically there were zero rich americans in the lists anywhere

come on state department it's like you're not even pretending anymore

tbf rich americans don't need places like panama when connecticut and deleware exists

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
assange told me this was fake so owned, op

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm the line edit removing all the info about saudi arabia and kashoggi on line 645

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Panama_Papers&diff=872789465&oldid=863514949

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

i'm the line edit removing all the info about saudi arabia and kashoggi on line 645

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Panama_Papers&diff=872789465&oldid=863514949

good wikipedia coverup, they also included a whole bunch of worthless grammar changes to mask what they were actually up to

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

assange told me this was fake so owned, op

only the russians that were exposed were fake

for literally no reason

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

Lol that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Lol at the corrupt Wiki editing culture

• Locked thread