Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
I had the opposite experience with clam sandwiches, having only heard the urban dictionary usage. When you kept using it in the video, I did a Duckduckgo search and found several sites with recipes involving actual clam higher up than the Urban Dictionary entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
My fridge actually WILL beep if it's left open too long. It's saved me on times when something inside was a bit too big from front-to-back for the door to shut entirely, even though it looked shut. The only serious downside is that it's prone to complaining a bit sooner than I'd prefer and there doesn't seem to be a way to change it to take about five seconds longer.

A motor to try and force it shut sounds like a bad idea that would potentially crush stuff in the fridge and make a mess.

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
Where IS the graph for the fire temple?

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
I think it'd be fine with hover boots and that's how it was meant to be done as if it was on console, but it was placed so that you could do pixel perfect jumps with savestates too.

Faylone
Feb 18, 2012
The idea of a gerudo guard or something showing up randomly in any room and being able to take you to The Pit sounds trouble enough.

Then you consider that it could show up in the room with that loving statue pushing puzzle with the scythes. That room alone would have been a full video probably.