Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Artix posted:

Not to derail into gacha talk too hard but All the Bravest isn't a gacha in the same way that something like Fate/Grand Order is. The shop has a fixed-cost ticket for the expansion maps, and then a gacha to unlock the assorted named FF characters, but outside of presumably doing more damage, the characters in ATB are identical anyway.

That said, it's still 99 cents a spin and if you want Lightning or Cloud, you're gonna have to wade through all the trash like Firion and whoever the hell the protagonist of FF3 was.

Onion Knight. Literally that's the name of the hero. Until the remake which gave us Luneth and three other dolts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

FPzero posted:

It was truly a hilarious and sobering moment.

Goku: Seed Money Thief.

So, to further explain my rambling in this episode, one way of managing damage to and from enemies in a game is to store the values that each enemy can do and take from each armor and weapon individually, so that the Kokiri Sword to Biggoron sword are 1, 2, 3, and 4, bows are 5, etc. And this way you can set an enemy to take triple damage from bows while being immune to swords, take more damage from the unbroken medigoron sword, etc. This works in reverse too, so that while Green Tunic link takes 1 damage from fire, red tunic takes 1/2, and blue tunic takes 2. In this scenario Child link is its own armor, and takes unique damage from each enemy compared to the other tunics. In some cases that damage will be 0 because child link was never meant to encounter them. That's what I think is happening here.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Most of North Carolina got hit with a solid foot (give or take), and I know parts of Virginia got hit pretty bad too but I’m not sure of the exact amount. The next week it was 51 degrees because weather in North Carolina needs Adderall. And since North Carolina isn’t prepared for any kind of severe weather, conditions were still pretty bad (at least here in the mountains)

Confirming this. I have been saying for years that North Carolina has four seasons, Spring, Summer, Winter, and Grab Bag. We will literally get summer sunbathing weather followed by snow.
In the same drat day.
After snowpocalypse, the rain made it so warm my AC kicked back on.

Bruceski posted:

So was the cat ok?

Yes. He was absolutely fine and loved his time outside in the snow. I will provide pictures of him and his sister on request.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Spudd posted:

I was promised pictures of a cat

Cat sandwich

On their own.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

A Nimpize Randomizer would make the game more logically linear, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Geemer posted:

Jailed Mido is such a great touch.

Kinda wonder if he'll be there if you don't mess with the skulltulas in forest temple.

Thus far we haven't convinced FP to play through all of Nimpize again to find out.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)