Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
My wife's family wants to go on a cruise in 2026. For whatever reason, my brother-in-law really wants to do Disney (I think they went with his in-laws, maybe). The prices sound insane, and evidently it's best if you book at least 18 months in advance, which also sounds insane to me. My wife and I did a Carnival cruise to Alaska for our honeymoon, and we thought it was a great time. Is Disney still double the price of most other cruise lines? We do all have kids, so the ability to park them somewhere for a while is very appealing, but I think Disney's not unique in that regard. Anything aside from the name and IP is there anything that really sets them apart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU