Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snack eater

by FactsAreUseless
So, I was feeding the dogs outside and saw the moon sitting on top of a hill. It was definitely the moon, about a quarter moon, but about 10 minutes later, I saw the moon actually getting smaller as it seemed to be falling behind the hill and now it's completely gone. What just happened? Did anyone in daylight hours notice anything, like the black sun suddenly going the other way or something? I heard that religious texts say the sun will rise from the West before the world ends, so this is somewhat worrying right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

yeah the moon locks its car doors when im around, v uncool

alnilam

were you walking away from the hill, or down hill, when this happened

alnilam

or was it in the western sky in which case it was probably a regular ol moonset

alnilam

[jimi hendrix voice] scuse me, while i western sky

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
op dragging several frightened children to be fed to the hell hounds chained behind his abode at the temple of elemental evil: "oh hi moon!"

moon: :yikes:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*i finish my mixtape of terrible 80s love ballads and drive to tammy's house, popping the cassette into my old school boom box and pressing play, volume cranked to 10 as i hold it over my head while standing on her lawn beneath her open window*

alnilam

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i proudly strut through the crowded school dance, my vintage michael jackson leather jacket left unzipped to show off my bare chest, the card board tucked under my arm is deftly flung onto the dance floor and i pounce upon it and begin my carefully choreographed routine as my class mates stand around gawking

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

op dragging several frightened children to be fed to the hell hounds chained behind his abode at the temple of elemental evil: "oh hi moon!"

Luvcow posted:

*i finish my mixtape of terrible 80s love ballads and drive to tammy's house, popping the cassette into my old school boom box and pressing play, volume cranked to 10 as i hold it over my head while standing on her lawn beneath her open window*

Luvcow posted:

i proudly strut through the crowded school dance, my vintage michael jackson leather jacket left unzipped to show off my bare chest, the card board tucked under my arm is deftly flung onto the dance floor and i pounce upon it and begin my carefully choreographed routine as my class mates stand around gawking

lol

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto

me: oh hi moon, glad to see you buddy!

moon: hi!

me: it's been a while, I've missed you.

moon: me too

me: I really hate to bring this up, but I did lend you $10 a while back, and, well, rent is coming due. I don't want to pressure you or anything but I'm wondering if you have any sense of when you might be able to repay me?

moon:

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

me: oh hi moon, glad to see you buddy!

moon: hi!

me: it's been a while, I've missed you.

moon: me too

me: I really hate to bring this up, but I did lend you $10 a while back, and, well, rent is coming due. I don't want to pressure you or anything but I'm wondering if you have any sense of when you might be able to repay me?

moon:

FutonForensic

me: a lot of people think it's a fetish but it's just a form of relaxation. when the women blow on the microphone it produces the tingling sensation and activates serotonin triggers which calm the mind. here, I'll try it on you. ppbbbth. pppppbbtth

moon: :catstare:

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
On the Canarian island of Terciera there is a sacred mountain that was worshipped on the Summer Solstice by the Native Guanche people of the island, because on that day, due to the shape of the mountain crest, when observed from the ritual platform built for this purpose, the sun would set behind the peak of the mountain, then be hidden by it for a minute, then reappear again beyond the crest, and then disappear again, causing a phenomenon known as a “double sunset.”

Perhaps you too live on a sacred mountain.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

little munchkin
hopefully the moon comes back, op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

did you show the moon your rear end

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

did you show the moon your rear end

i heard you can get a waxing gibbous for the price of a waxing crescent if you do that

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That sounds like a trial, op. I wish you the best.

----------------

Karate Bastard

Question is: do you wanna be the guy op?

Better be careful in that case cause in my experience when that happens that's when the real shenanigans about to go down :ohdear:

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Dec 14, 2018

Twenty Four

*giving the moon the finger, holding "the bird" up and blocking it out by my line of sight, then doing that like 20 more times*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It was Goatse but then it got spoilered so you couldn't see it no more

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lost my old email

remember these times? i do not as i do not think i was posting in here then. i wish the alniman "calling in dead to work" was still live that concept seems like it has legs

edit: who was the op i am guessing they did something ducking horrifying on another account because the world is a terrible place?

lost my old email fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Sep 9, 2019

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

joke_explainer

What’s your longitude /latitude roughly and day and what time of day was it?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
wow, tries to tell the truth about the moon and mods permaban him?

----------------

Escape From Noise

WetNightmare posted:

wow, tries to tell the truth about the moon and mods permaban him?

They actually perma banned him for daring to blow the whistle on Papa John's.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

snack eater posted:

I've been working at Papa John's for a while now, enough that ive scored some good points with the boss for never missing a day, covering others shifts on short notice, good delivery times, etc. So when i went in on my day off to get some discount 'za and he said "don't worry man, i got you" when i pulled out my wallet, i wasn't super surprised.

I made a modest order and he said "don't be shy, get whatever you want, seriously." So i get an extra large with a shitload of toppings. He goes "come on that's it?" And practically forced me to get a big order of wings and gave me some 2 liter sodas as well. By this point I'm thinking drat, nice guy. Maybe he treats his employees around the holidays.

Come today when we receive our paychecks, and he deducted my entire loving order from my wages. Like 40 loving dollars, and to add insult to injury im pretty sure there was an extra couple taken out as a tip.

When i asked him he said that when he said i got you, he just meant he was helping me with the convenience of not having to get out cash. Is there anything i can do? What the hell?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

rofl

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"Come on, that's it? That's all you can order from Papa John's? Wimp. Pussy. gently caress you."

----------------

Escape From Noise

WetNightmare posted:

"Come on, that's it? That's all you can order from Papa John's? Wimp. Pussy. gently caress you."

Why did you recount the actions of The Papa? You've doomed us all!

google THIS

When the moon fails to rise
Like a bait-and-switched implicitly free pizza pie
That's a tough break

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Moon was trying to warn him but of course it's going to do it in a really cryptic moony way. Can't spell Perma-ban without two of the 3 letters from the word moon. As for the other letter, well, once you realize what that one is, you'll flip yer dang bean. It was there the whole time.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

WetNightmare posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
apparently even mentioning anything negative about papa johns you get perma banned, I guess the mods here are in the pocket of big racist pizza

Escape From Noise

Jolo posted:

Moon was trying to warn him but of course it's going to do it in a really cryptic moony way. Can't spell Perma-ban without two of the 3 letters from the word moon. As for the other letter, well, once you realize what that one is, you'll flip yer dang bean. It was there the whole time.

The O's represent the implied free (circular) pizzas.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Luvcow posted:

apparently even mentioning anything negative about papa johns you get perma banned, I guess the mods here are in the pocket of big racist pizza

wwe call that "the pizza pocket"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jolo

i worked at papa johns from 2000-2001, feel free to ask me anything about papa, pizza, or psecrets.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jolo posted:

psecrets.

....?

Jolo

at papa johns, if you order canadian bacon, they just put ham on your pizza. the ham even comes in a big package that has a canadian flag on it with red circle and line through it to let you know that teh poo poo is definitely not canadian at all

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow okay i am furious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

wow okay i am furious

guys what the froggin' heck is this madness? this is like an act of war against my nation and home and king and lord and country and dad and mom