Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
I'm happy to step on the plate next turn if you prefer. Whatever works best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Timeworn Tomb, Round 6B

8. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (FairGame) posted:

- Letty gains 1 XP from her song!

- Letty uses Echoing Aria (top)! No action taken.

- Letty uses Provoke Terror (bottom) as a basic action. Moves to E11.

- Letty activates Curious Gear! Disarms all traps within Range 2.

- Letty uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Echoing Aria and Disorienting Dirge!

17. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 2 attacks Kir Kanos for 2 damage (ATK 2, +0 modifier).
- All other Ancient Artillery are out of range/line of sight.

23. Nobby Nobbs the Valrath Quartermaster (bagrada) posted:

- Nobby uses Hastened Step (bottom)! Moves to E10!

- Nobby uses Sharpening Kit (top)! Heals Letty for 4 HP. Nobby gains 1 XP!

- Nobby loots one coin token!

99. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (TravelLog) posted:

- Sand Devil does not move.

- Kir Kanos takes a Long Rest! Heals 2 HP, refreshes all spent items, and recovers all discarded cards, losing Barbaric Instincts.
The Sand Devil was a bit stuck here; it couldn't really move without hurting its allies.

End of Round posted:

- Nobby refreshes Eagle-Eye Goggles. Takes a Short Rest, recovering all discarded cards and losing Reforge (spending 1 HP to protect Hastened Step).

- FIRE is inert.
The players have said they intend to step on the pressure plate next round, so when you submit cards, please also send preliminary orders so we can play up through that point.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS TOMORROW, 12AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

TravelLog posted:

I'm happy to step on the plate next turn if you prefer. Whatever works best!

I think you are generally faster so if you don't mind stepping on the plate, I'll load up my heal for a third time and go slower than usual but not too slow.

edit: feel free to move the sand devil through me to get it into position.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 15:52 on May 12, 2022

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Timeworn Tomb, Round 7A

Round Reveal posted:

PLAYER OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards are marked in red, while lost cards are marked in purple. Cards in the active slot are marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Letty Van Halen is acting at initiative 8 with Echoing Aria and Disorienting Dirge.
code:
ECHOING ARIA (08) [Lvl3]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies gain RETALIATE 2, Range 2
Gain 1 XP at the beginning of each of your turns
When another Song is played, discard this card

BOT: Round Bonus: SHIELD 2, Affect all allies within Range 3 - 1 XP

///

DISORIENTING DIRGE (14) [Lvl4]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All enemies gain DISADVANTAGE on all their attacks

BOT: CURSE, Target all enemies within Range 3
---
BLESS, Affect all allies within Range 3
---
1 XP
Kir Kanos is acting at initiative 14 with Shocking Advance and Flying Sickle.
code:
SHOCKING ADVANCE (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK 3, IMMOBILIZE
---
Consume LIGHT: Round Bonus: SHIELD 1, 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 3
---
Infuse LIGHT

///

FLYING SICKLE (91) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK 5, Range 4, PULL 3
---
Infuse AIR

BOT: ATK 2
---
Consume LIGHT: MOVE 2, 1 XP
---
ATK 2
Nobby Nobbs is acting at initiative 48 with Impaling Spear and Sharpening Kit.
code:
IMPALING SPEAR (48) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK 3, Template - 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 4

///

SHARPENING KIT (23) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL 4, Range 2 - 1 XP

BOT: Round Bonus: You and all allies within Range 2 add +1 ATK to all your attacks this round
Since there's no enemies besides the cannons, we'll play out the start of the round, up until the pressure plate is activated.

- Letty uses Disorienting Dirge (top)!
Song - Persistent Bonus: All enemies gain DISADVANTAGE on all their attacks

- Letty uses Echoing Aria (bottom)! Round Bonus: SHIELD 2, Affect all allies within Range 3. Letty gains 1 XP!

19. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (TravelLog) posted:

- Sand Devil moves to D10, carrying Nobby. Nobby suffers 1 damage and is MUDDLED.

- Kir Kanos uses Shocking Advance (bottom)! Moves to D9.

- Kir Kanos uses Flying Sickle (top)! Attacks Ancient Artillery 2 for 10 damage (ATK 5, BLESS modifier).

- AIR and LIGHT are strong.
I made a few assumptions there; let me know if you want the monster to be pulled into the room!

Pressure Plate Activated posted:

Stone Golems 2 and 3 spawn! The door is unlocked!
If the party had killed any of the Artillery, they'd have respawned here, so it's a good thing they left them alive!

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in-depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TOMORROW, 12AM EST :getin:

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Can you pull Ancient Artillery 2 to C9? That will force Stone Golem 3 to go C10 to attack me where the Sand Devil can get it next turn and would let Nobby kill the Artillery will also smacking the golem.

Also FairGame, I assume you will use the bottom of Aria for some defense and the top of Dirge to force the enemies to roll curses, right?

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 01:55 on May 14, 2022

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

TravelLog posted:

Can you pull Ancient Artillery 2 to C9? That will force Stone Golem 3 to go C10 to attack me where the Sand Devil can get it next turn and would let Nobby kill the Artillery will also smacking the golem.

C9 isn't a legal pull; each step pulled has to be closer than the last, so in this case, the Artillery can only get pulled up through the D column.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

TravelLog posted:

Also FairGame, I assume you will use the bottom of Aria for some defense and the top of Dirge to force the enemies to roll curses, right?

I did already. I've gone this turn.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I'm going to heal Kir then step in the door if you can update from there please Pheld.

bagrada fucked around with this message at 04:05 on May 14, 2022

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

bagrada posted:

I'm going to heal Kir then step in the door if you can update from there please Pheld.

e: nevermind; I forgot I had the shawl even though I remembered it 2 days ago when I planned this turn

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

bagrada posted:

Sure, I'll take care of it in the morning.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

We'll see what's in the upper room, but if y'all want to pile in there next turn I can hold the line in this room just fine and keep the golems out of our hair for several turns. They're slow, both by initiative as well as movement.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Mini-Update

Just a quick one today, to reveal what's inside the next room that our reckless brave Quartermaster is opening.

48. Nobby Nobbs the Valrath Quartermaster (bagrada) posted:

- Nobby uses Sharpening Kit (top)! Heals Kir Kanos for 4 HP. Nobby gains 1 XP!

- Nobby uses Impaling Spear (bottom)! Moves to the door hex. The door opens!

Door Opened posted:

You push through the unlocked door, arriving back at the tomb entrance, and your heart sinks at the sight of the narrow ladder leading up to freedom. You will have to escape this deathtrap one at a time.

Special Rules:
At the end of every round, any character standing on hex (a) is removed from the map and can no longer participate in the scenario. Any summons they own are also removed. If any character becomes exhausted, the scenario is lost.

Not the friendliest bunch in the final room! Still, it's not going to be easy to slip past them and have everyone make it out alive.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

stone golems are at least slowish, and kir can jump teleport, Letty needs to get herself out of there quick before she gets squished.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

At the end of every round one person can leave... ouch. So someone will have to survive 3+ rounds of attacks. Do we have enough cards and boots to just leave 1-2-3? I've got enough move left to get exactly onto the exit but I wouldn't want to do that unless you two can follow immediately after and we'd all have to have the cards to soak the attacks. We'd also have to factor in the golems can have a pull + immobilize draw to ruin an exit.

Do I keep the shield if I move farther from Letty? Was it a one time application or an aura for that area of effect?

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

No problem. I'm short resting at the end of this turn. I can eject one of the golems from the room and shut down the other. If y'all could kindly pile into the top room we'll just have 2 spirits and the golem to deal with before we've all exited.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

bagrada posted:

At the end of every round one person can leave... ouch. So someone will have to survive 3+ rounds of attacks. Do we have enough cards and boots to just leave 1-2-3? I've got enough move left to get exactly onto the exit but I wouldn't want to do that unless you two can follow immediately after and we'd all have to have the cards to soak the attacks. We'd also have to factor in the golems can have a pull + immobilize draw to ruin an exit.

Do I keep the shield if I move farther from Letty? Was it a one time application or an aura for that area of effect?

It's an aura, so if you move too far away, you'll lose the shield.

I'll point out that while you could make it out now, the golem and spirits would end up clustered around the exit (the spirits won't move away since they have disadvantage from the Dirge).

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Both great points, thanks. I'll move to B12, the bottom left corner of the top room, to stay in range of Letty and draw the golem out of the main path. Next turn I can either stun the top golem or try to blow up one of the spirits.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

bagrada posted:

Both great points, thanks. I'll move to B12, the bottom left corner of the top room, to stay in range of Letty and draw the golem out of the main path. Next turn I can either stun the top golem or try to blow up one of the spirits.

I suppose it's possible I get a lousy short rest and end up short on cards, but I *think* focusing the golem is the smarter play. Kir can play around with the sand devil and his "when you get close to me, you lose 2 HP" loss card to mess up the spirits, and I can keep the 2 golems in the middle room from ever bothering us.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 7B

There's a few tough foes on the board now, but Letty's got some pretty strong defenses in place.

48. Nobby Nobbs the Valrath Quartermaster (bagrada) posted:

- Nobby uses Impaling Spear (bottom)! Moves to B12.

- Nobby loses MUDDLE.

All monster attacks will be at disadvantage, so I'll leave that part out to keep things succinct.

48. Living Spirit posted:

- Living Spirit 3 attacks Nobby for 0 damage (ATK 3, -1/-1 modifier, -2 shield).
- Living Spirit 4 attacks Nobby for 0 damage (ATK 3, +1/+0 modifier, -3 shield).

65. Stone Golem posted:

- Stone Golem 2 (E) moves to E9. Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 damage (ATK 6, CURSE/-1 modifier).
- Stone Golem 5 (E) moves to C13. Attacks Nobby for 3 damage (ATK 6, +0/+1 modifier, -3 shield).
- Stone Golem 3 moves to C9. Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 damage (ATK 5, x0/x2 modifier).

71. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 2 attacks Kir Kanos for 0 damage (ATK 4, -1/+1 modifier, -3 shield).
- Ancient Artillery 5 attacks Kir Kanos for 2 damage (ATK 4, +1/+1 modifier, -3 shield).

End of Round posted:

- AIR and LIGHT are waning.
That was quite the round! The players could end this in 3 rounds with some coordination (as long as the monsters cooperate!)

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM with this format:
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

I need to know what card I lost from my short rest, please.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I think yeeting Letty out the dungeon might be a good plan for this round

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

AtomikKrab posted:

I think yeeting Letty out the dungeon might be a good plan for this round

It's entirely unnecessary.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

FairGame posted:

I need to know what card I lost from my short rest, please.

Gotcha! Letty loses Provoke Terror.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Phelddagrif posted:

Gotcha! Letty loses Provoke Terror.

Gross.

And with losing provoke terror, I lose my ability to fire the golems into the sun.

Gonna book it to the top room and give us a good chance to kill the spirits this turn; we'll have to deal with the top golem, at least.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

FairGame posted:

Gross.

And with losing provoke terror, I lose my ability to fire the golems into the sun.

Gonna book it to the top room and give us a good chance to kill the spirits this turn; we'll have to deal with the top golem, at least.

I think we should just control the big golem while leaving and get out now before the other golems catch up. We can have someone exit each of the next three turns. We could try to kill the spirits and big golem but by then the other golems will catch up and I dont think we can take them all. Like it will take 3 turns for the Sand Devil to get up to the spirits. So I think we just leave now and stagger our crowd controls and negate damage with cards as needed to get everyone out okay.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

I think leaving the Sand Devil to play keep away with the lower golems is a good idea as it gives us a bit more space to play with in the top room. As Bagrada notes, the Sand Devil is too far away from any of the top room enemies to make much difference there.

On the plus side, with Light strong, I can do some true damage to our enemies at a pretty gross range. If we can get the top room enemies to cluster up, I can also do some major damage to them in a triangle with some item assistance.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Cards submitted, I plan to go as fast as I can (doesn't approach either of your fastest speeds) to stun the elite golem then I can shove any one enemy into a clump with one of the others.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

bagrada posted:

I think we should just control the big golem while leaving and get out now before the other golems catch up. We can have someone exit each of the next three turns. We could try to kill the spirits and big golem but by then the other golems will catch up and I dont think we can take them all. Like it will take 3 turns for the Sand Devil to get up to the spirits. So I think we just leave now and stagger our crowd controls and negate damage with cards as needed to get everyone out okay.

That all works fine provided we don't get immobilized by a golem. I think it's just fine but I at least want the spirits dead since they can target 2 and I think also get a stun if they have ice active.

I am going to book it into the next room. Ideally one of you goes faster than the spirits and gets to the exit. I want that person getting targeted by the spirits.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

I think Nobby should leave this round if Letty doesn't want to take that role, as I have by far the most health to tank an extra round or two.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

TravelLog posted:

I think Nobby should leave this round if Letty doesn't want to take that role, as I have by far the most health to tank an extra round or two.

FairGame posted:

That all works fine provided we don't get immobilized by a golem. I think it's just fine but I at least want the spirits dead since they can target 2 and I think also get a stun if they have ice active.

I am going to book it into the next room. Ideally one of you goes faster than the spirits and gets to the exit. I want that person getting targeted by the spirits.

I'll check back after the card reveal but I think that's a good plan, we've got enough control between the 3 of us to hopefully keep the golem in check for a few turns. Hopefully the spirits waste at least one round cursing us. Using my boots I can get to the exit or somewhere else if needed.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Sounds good. I am not going quite as fast as I can for utility reasons (the current layout and enemy composition doesn't really incentivize what my fastest card offers), so Nobby may want to go ever so slightly slower than might otherwise be the case.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 8A

Round Reveal posted:

It's everyone's favorite Stone Golem card!

PLAYER OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards are marked in red, while lost cards are marked in purple. Cards in the active slot are marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Letty Van Halen is acting at initiative 8 with Echoing Aria and Tuning the Outcome.
code:
ECHOING ARIA (08) [Lvl3]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies gain RETALIATE 2, Range 2

BOT: Round Bonus: SHIELD 2, Affect all allies within Range 3 - 1 XP

///

TUNING THE OUTCOME (78) [Lvl1]
TOP: BLESS, Affect all adjacent allies

---
CURSE, Range 3
Nobby Nobbs is acting at initiative 17 with Crushing Hammer and Scroll of Lightning.
code:
CRUSHING HAMMER (17) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK 3, STUN - 2 XP - LOSS

BOT: MOVE 2
---
Round Bonus: SHIELD 1, Self

///

SCROLL OF LIGHTNING (77) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK 5, Range 3
---
Infuse LIGHT

---
PUSH 1, Target all adjacent enemies
---
Infuse AIR
Kir Kanos is acting at initiative 19 with Strangling Chain and Blade Dance.
code:
STRANGLING CHAIN (19) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK 3, IMMOBILIZE
Round Bonus: Each time the target is attacked this Round, it suffers 1 damage
Consume FIRE: 2 damage instead, 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 4
---
IMMOBILIZE, Target all adjacent enemies

///

BLADE DANCE (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK 1, Range 3
Consume FIRE: +1 ATK, PULL 2, 1 XP
---
MOVE 2
---
ATK 1, Range 3
Consume LIGHT: +1 ATK, PULL 2, 1 XP

BOT: MOVE 4, Jump - 1 XP - LOSS
All enemies moved through suffer 1 damage
Consume LIGHT: 2 damage instead, 1 XP
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in-depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TOMORROW, 12AM EST :getin:

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Well, that's annoying but not a disaster. I can toss cards to deal with it but it shouldn't even come to that.

How I see it (but please let me know if you have other plans or would rather do something else!)

1.) I move to F12, add a curse, and switch to retaliate song.
2.) Quartermaster stuns the elite golem, engages boots, moves to the exit. Pushes the spirit on the left to C14 for a nice stun target next turn, and the spirit on the right onto the coin so that quartermaster retains focus.
3.) Redguard moves the sand devil into the door hex.
4.) Redguard immobilizes the elite so that I'm not getting dragged everywhere, then goomba stomps the crowd of 2 on his way to the treasure chest, with boots.
5.) Both spirits focus the quartermaster, killing the left one with retaliate and dropping the right one to 2 HP.
6.) Elite golem in the middle room has no valid target.
7.) Normal golem in the middle room walks to C11, drags me onto the sand devil, doing 1 HP of damage and immobilizing me, but the sand devil can carry me to safety next turn--I should be out of the way of the middle elite as a result.

8.) I disarm a golem next turn so that we only have 1 golem damage to worry about. I can deal with the 2 HP spirit also.

So long as the golems don't get their shuffle card next turn AND draw their immobilize the turn after, this is no problem at all.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

FairGame posted:

So long as the golems don't get their shuffle card next turn AND draw their immobilize the turn after, this is no problem at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg-uOs2qSPs

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

I can stun the top golem but the bottom two will be annoying. Kir can immobilize them both then use a top move + boots to get out of range? Kind of wasting a good goomba stomping turn but someone taking two solid hits and getting pinned down there is bad too. The bottom elite can even reach the plate to stop the exit if that's its target.

My vague plan is to stun elite golem 5 then move onto the exit with my boots. I can push spirit 3 into C14 so its clumped with the golem, and optionally push spirit 4 onto E14. If you want me hanging around longer or doing something else, let me know.

edit: just saw Fairgame's reply, I'm down with that. Up to TravelLog however you wanna play it :)

bagrada fucked around with this message at 05:44 on May 17, 2022

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

FairGame posted:

Well, that's annoying but not a disaster. I can toss cards to deal with it but it shouldn't even come to that.

How I see it (but please let me know if you have other plans or would rather do something else!)

1.) I move to F12, add a curse, and switch to retaliate song.
2.) Quartermaster stuns the elite golem, engages boots, moves to the exit. Pushes the spirit on the left to C14 for a nice stun target next turn, and the spirit on the right onto the coin so that quartermaster retains focus.
3.) Redguard moves the sand devil into the door hex.
4.) Redguard immobilizes the elite so that I'm not getting dragged everywhere, then goomba stomps the crowd of 2 on his way to the treasure chest, with boots.
5.) Both spirits focus the quartermaster, killing the left one with retaliate and dropping the right one to 2 HP.
6.) Elite golem in the middle room has no valid target.
7.) Normal golem in the middle room walks to C11, drags me onto the sand devil, doing 1 HP of damage and immobilizing me, but the sand devil can carry me to safety next turn--I should be out of the way of the middle elite as a result.

8.) I disarm a golem next turn so that we only have 1 golem damage to worry about. I can deal with the 2 HP spirit also.

This is good, and using the sandstorm to smugly ride away while "immobilized" is choice.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

bagrada posted:

I can stun the top golem but the bottom two will be annoying. Kir can immobilize them both then use a top move + boots to get out of range? Kind of wasting a good goomba stomping turn but someone taking two solid hits and getting pinned down there is bad too. The bottom elite can even reach the plate to stop the exit if that's its target.

My vague plan is to stun elite golem 5 then move onto the exit with my boots. I can push spirit 3 into C14 so its clumped with the golem, and optionally push spirit 4 onto E14. If you want me hanging around longer or doing something else, let me know.

edit: just saw Fairgame's reply, I'm down with that. Up to TravelLog however you wanna play it :)

I dig FairGame's plan. Let's do it.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

My orders are in, looking forward to seeing the great escape play out.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

we ride the sand devil as we shoot the bird

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Timeworn Tomb, Round 8B

- Letty uses Tuning the Outcome (bottom)! Moves to F12. Living Spirit 4 is CURSED!

- Letty uses Echoing Aria (top)!
Song - Persistent Bonus: All allies gain RETALIATE 2, Range 2

17. Nobby Nobbs the Valrath Quartermaster (bagrada) posted:

- Nobby uses Crushing Hammer (top)! Activates Eagle-Eye Goggles and Poison Dagger! Attacks Stone Golem 5 (E) with ADVANTAGE for 3 damage (ATK 3, BLESS/+1 modifier, -3 shield). Stone Golem 5 (E) is POISONED and STUNNED. Nobby gains 2 XP! Crushing Hammer is LOST.

- Nobby uses Scroll of Lightning (bottom)! Activates Boots of Striding! Moves to D15. Pushes Living Spirit 3 to C14. Pushes Living Spirit 4 to F15.

- AIR is strong.

19. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (TravelLog) posted:

- Sand Devil moves to D11.

- Kir Kanos uses Strangling Chain (top)! Attacks Stone Golem 2 (E) for 2 damage (ATK 3, +2 FIRE modifier, -3 shield). Stone Golem 2 (E) is IMMOBILIZED.

- Kir Kanos uses Blade Dance (bottom)! Consumes LIGHT. Activates Boots of Dashing! Jumps to B15, over the Sand Devil, Stone Golem 5 (E), and Living Spirit 3. The monsters suffer 2 damage; Kir Kanos suffers 1 damage and is MUDDLED. Kir Kanos gains 2 XP! Blade Dance is LOST.

- FIRE is strong.

- Kir Kanos loots the treasure chest. Trap sprung! Kir Kanos suffers 5 damage.
What a dick move. That better have been put there by the Voice's captors, and not the ungrateful thing we're trying to save! (As always, let me know if you want to lose a card to prevent the damage.)

22. Living Spirit posted:

- Living Spirit 3 attacks Nobby for 1 damage (ATK 2, +0 modifier, -1 shield). Chainmail spent! Nobby is MUDDLED. Nobby retaliates for 2 damage. Living Spirit 3 is killed!
- Living Spirit 4 attacks Nobby for 0 damage (ATK 2, CURSE modifier). Nobby retaliates for 2 damage.

28. Stone Golem posted:

- Stone Golem 2 (E) loses IMMOBILIZE.
- Stone Golem 5 (E) loses STUN.
- Stone Golem 3 moves to C11. Attacks Letty for 5 damage (ATK 3, +2 modifier). Letty is pulled to D11, suffers 1 damage, and is IMMOBILIZED and MUDDLED.
Yeowch. That would be lethal for Letty, so she'll need to lose a card to prevent the damage from the attack.

71. Ancient Artillery posted:

- Ancient Artillery 2 attacks Letty for 3 damage (ATK 4, -1 modifier).

End of Round posted:

- FIRE and AIR are waning.

- Nobby escapes!
One down, two to go. The remaining players are pretty beat up though; let's hope they can pull through!