Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that
Mindthief
quest - Implement of Light, entirely because Fall of Man is a huge pain in the rear end
name - Darktan, the rat who stared down the Bone Rat and lived (Thanquol is an acceptable second choice)

Cragheart
quest - Goliath Toppler
name - Rocky

Brute
quest - Trophy Hunt
name - Bullwinkle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Some Numbers posted:

My group just finished it up a couple of weeks ago so I'm baffled by this assertion.

I'm with Zurai. Fall of Man is terrible, because it's very easy to not unlock the scenarios you need. I made it from level 1 to 9 with that retirement goal, long after everyone else in my group had retired

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Afriscipio posted:

The downside of that true damage is it's often indiscriminate. The Cragheart is one of the few classes in the game with friendly fire.

I really enjoyed my experience with the class, but I ended up playing heavier into the support side than most. We play in a group of 4 and "Mr. Gneiss" was the only character with more than one heal card at the time.

When you retired him, did you declare that there's No More Mr. Gneiss Guy?

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Phelddagrif posted:

The good guys protagonists win again! :woop:

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Backing up Zurai on this. If you're invisible, you cannot be targeted by any attack. While the cultist's death attack is fluffed as an explosion, it is really just targeting all enemies within the red hexes on the diagram. Therefore, if you can't be targeted, you can't be hit

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Xiahou Dun posted:

Wait what? I don't follow and I think my group might have been loving up a rule if that's the case.

Enemies move the fewest number of spaces possible to both
A) Attack their focus
B) Attack their focus without disadvantage if possible
C) Attack as many foes as possible

The reason ranged enemies step back is because of B. But if they are muddled, they gain nothing by stepping back and so stay put (unless stepping back lets them hit more targets, due to C)

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

That Italian Guy posted:

One of the ways I could try to attempt to repair the missing assets is figuring out exactly what is missing, opening up the non corrupted mod and copying the steamcloud links to the assets. The problem is that as soon as you close the "missing asset" popup, if the mesh is missing the object disappears from existence; since I knew it this time, I opened up an old savegame to test it...and the assets are now gone from that savefile. So the world map (missing the mesh) is now gone completely, and even if I get texture steamcloud url I won't be able to apply it, since the object is no longer there. This basically means that I have only a single attempt to fix everything (since I only have 2 rotating savefiles - and one of them is now corrupt - and the autosave slot).

Also, some of the missing assets (like Splinter and Rocky's char sheets) are not static - I will have to restore the content of the sheet by hand even if i was able to fix the missing mesh/texture.

Also also, if something is still inside a box (like an unopened class or a monster that we have not seen yet) there is no way for me to know if those mesh/textures are gone as well - since TTS only load those assets the first time I "unbox them".

In the end, it's probably safer to rebuild the savefile from scratch using the new fixed module as a base :(

I've actually dealt with this issue myself. You can copy the cached assets directly to your new SSD and it will work fine

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

1) Lina Inverse
2) Flashing Burst
3) Road Event Option A
4) Decaying Crypt

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Omobono posted:

The card does not specify how to draw it so let's use some common sense.

I propose the path has to follow pulling rules, so each new hex has to be closer to the primary target than the previous one.

This has been directly addressed in the FAQ, you are free to draw whatever wonky path you want. Your proposal would seriously hinder an already lagging card

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

That Italian Guy posted:

Yeah, you have to start the path in an hex adjacent to you, and the last hex must contain the Target; that leaves you with 2 extra hexes that have to connect the first and the last one.

It is a good candidate for +1 range though

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Spellweaver's at full health. Go all-in, you can easily survive two skeleton attacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Does lina have goggles yet? If not, she needs them. They are one of the best items a spellweaver can get