Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm really enjoying mid 2000s SA jokes here, but I'm also glad SA didn't have a post nudes of yourself forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

We did actually... It went about as well as one would expect...

Wait is that where the under aged nudes of Chloe Dykstra came from? I completely memory holed that.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Why I joined the forums, I saw her on stileproject and thought she was cute. The comment was talking about gooncon and tebagging a marine.

I remember a goon found out they went to college with one of them and dragged up these really silly images of them with a white top hat, chains, a .22 rifle a bargin booze.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
There's a youtube series called Down the Rabbit Hole which looks a crazy internet stuff, including Chris Chan, Final Fantasy House, and Time Cube. Its funny how many of the videos mention SA as being involved. Like the most recent one on TempleOS talks about the goons interest in it. i remember that thread. I couldn't understand the CS aspects of it but I remember the crazy religious stuff.

Though my favorite thing I saw on the forums was the goon who found out rednecks were stealing his cable so he used the adaptor from a sega saturn I think to send a current through the cable to short out their poo poo and that caused a fire, but it turned out they had a meth lab or something else in the house.

There were pictures involving that.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Isn't this the sex doll made by the guy on the body build forms because he failed to get girls by 'belle airing' them (That is, coming up to them and singing the Fresh Prince themesong)?

Or was that one of the other disturbing sex dolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Dick Burglar posted:

buckley knew

I love how bad too long ago, your desktop would look like that, but now everything is just done though steam or origin or whatever. Now if my desktop looks like that, its because windows decided to download a picture to the desktop rather than the dir its supposed to.