Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been thinking about changing up my av for the holidays. Miss my sweet Christmas Ema av, but wanna do something new. Lots of great avmakers in the Zone...let's spread the holiday cheer! I was thinking of getting Super Turbo Claw

But wearing a Santa hat and in red and white clothes etc. might be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
I'm gonna redo mine as the German folk character Zwarte Piet, but I'm waiting for my SA Secret Santa to arrive in case I get an av change certificate. :)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

I'm gonna redo mine as the German folk character Zwarte Piet, but I'm waiting for my SA Secret Santa to arrive in case I get an av change certificate. :)
Avatar of Santa saying "I can't go anywhere without my buddy Superfly."

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its me twisty with asansta hat

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I have avatars off OP but have fun.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
everyone gets twisty or ice rear end avs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fargield posted:

I have avatars off OP but have fun.

how do you kniw whos who?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Is this a request thread

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Xbox Ambassador needs a new av so he doesn't have to carry around a red text containing a gay slur in 2019.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Over There posted:

Xbox Ambassador needs a new av so he doesn't have to carry around a red text containing a gay slur in 2019.

He’s posting over on imp.zone now anyway

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I need a new one since some guy paid to blur mine out earlier in the year for some reason :catstare:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

julian assflange posted:

I need a new one since some guy paid to blur mine out earlier in the year for some reason :catstare:

Lmao. Years ago someone once paid to blank mine out, which was also a pretty good own

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
not gonna use it this year, as good as it is, cos people keep pming me saying they want to gently caress the tree. "leaf" me out of it

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

not gonna use it this year, as good as it is, cos people keep pming me saying they want to gently caress the tree. "leaf" me out of it

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i think i had a holiday version of this but im a dipshit and cant find it if so