Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the only person that I've found that fills the void is Nothernlion but his humour and style is pretty different than the boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Smoking Crow posted:

he's on raw as a part of a new antifa faction designed to destroy the wwe because they're jealous of people getting paid for being good wrestlers

he wears a mask and his new name is mace

they also have contracts and were drafted last night.

but yes his name is MACE

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

beep by grandpa posted:

is the old deadly premonition lp worth watching? i loved the quanticdreams videos except omikron if that matters

yes it's one of their best.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

No it is. A mod on a forum at least is talking to you in a direct response. Twitch chat is a fee hundred to thousand people shout at the streamer as chat whizzes by spammed emotes and copy paste quotes and the same idea over and over. Trying to form any relationship with another individual on that is insane and weird because it's made for the exact opposite of that. Using twitch chats already a bad idea but remembering another person in chat like that is proof you're paying too much attention to what is essentially white noise.

it sounds like an issue of skill on your part tbh.

if you're a regular in a stream you're just naturally going to remember certain names, in plenty of mid to big streams I'm in I could probably name 10-15 regulars I recognise.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

pat would probably enjoy adventure mode alot more if that ever comes out

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Ugato posted:

Don’t know the thread, but this is the post

sick of all the thinly veilied homoerotiticism when im sucking and loving men i met on grindr

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Endorph posted:

zenmasterbullshit can go way too hard on stuff sometimes but also i think its fine to make fun of a white lady who once rapped this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jDHRW6fngg

same person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

sterling has always just said stuff to rile up gamers and we're living in the era where nerdbaiting has never been more profitable.