Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Woolies Pop Off Reports are some high quality poo poo and I'm bummed he hasn't done more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Can Pat just cut his shins off and become Cotton Hill like his father before him? He's also plenty cranky.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Dias posted:

Hey, if you guys have any suggestions for SBFP LPs people should watch and why, please post them here and I'll edit my second post accordingly. I have some ideas but I'll be traveling for Xmas and it might take me a while to properly format stuff.

I also need to do a second pass on the OP.

Crymetina Critques and the Super Seduce stream are pretty much my favorite Matt stuff so far. There isn't an independent playlist for Super Seducer though. Leanna making fun of fashions and the outright mocking of PUA's is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAhVbxo8uf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playlist

For Pat the best intro has to what he has titled Scumbag Streams. Him opening lootboxes while people enable his addiction.

If you're going to include Paige it has to be RE5. The shadow puzzles are the quality you can expect from her.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 22, 2018

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Capn Beeb posted:

22 minutes is a long time to say "Bethesda is a lovely company that hates Fallout and its fans", but :munch: either way.

Seemed a little unfair for him to skip the entire Elder Scrolls series up to Oblivion when talking about Bethesda. I didn't know just how big a clusterfuck 76 had turned out to be other than general clusterfuck.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grouchio posted:

CSB 001: "This is going to Suck. Again"

CSB 1: We're Promising Negatives This Time!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Star trek had a good classic best friends vibe but there was a weird tension. I'd be interested to see if woolie and pat pick it up. I at least want to give them a shot.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

matt def needs to lean on his wife more, she brings out the best in him and their interactions are charming

I forget what game it was but there was a time she was trying to coach him through getting his character laid and it was great

They did Dream Daddy (I think) and Super Seducer 2 which were both amazing streams. Matt really feeds well off someone who has a big personality like Pat or Crymtina. He and Liam are good chill streams but someone that gets him hype like them are the best Matt.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Have any of them really picked up the "Let's Play Bad Games" torch? I haven't noticed it yet.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Depths posted:

Woolie & pat hire austin walker please

Austin Walker and Pat would be a disaster. He'd expose Pat to the point Pat would just want to murder him.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Dias posted:

I can gauge exactly where a person is from by their reaction to an adult saying "I don't know how to drive".

If that reaction is HOLY poo poo HOW ARE YOU AN ADULT AND YOU CAN'T DRIVE, I know that motherfucker is either from Midwest America or California.

Or literally most of America because public transit is woefully inadequate in the states.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Hey guys if you didn't know Paige stanned for a nazi a while back then doubled down and I wanna rehash even more. Nothing new happened I just need attention for having talked about it.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

So uhhh maybe I missed something but the dead naming stuff is only still in the part before you find out the trans character is trans and that their Dead Name refers to them before their transition. Before then you think the 2 names refer to 2 different people.

Did I remotely word that right?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Dawgstar posted:

It was more the fact that they got a bulldog or mastiff or whatever kind of dog Zangeif is at all, what with the short snout and all. It was one of those "it is irresponsible to keep breeding these dogs" things and while there might be some truth to that but like Captain Invictus said Zangeif's already alive so why Karen at them about it? They didn't get him from a puppy mill. He's going to be spayed. Just let people enjoy their little waddling doggo.

He's a bulldog. You pretty well summed up my entire feelings about it. I'm not into breeding brachycephalic dogs with guaranteed hip dyspepsia but the bugger is here so love on em and yell at the breeders.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

I think, personally, it's wrong and hosed up that Paige shot someone in the street to steal that puppy

Paige shoots people now? I thought she only punched preggo's

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Matt and Crymtina doing that pick up artist game was the last thing of his I wanted to watch. The critiques videos were solid to. I feel like they could really hit a formula but the scripted stuff just puts me off.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I think the most confusing thing to the uninitiated would be how Pat got her.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Live in a Woolie Hole long enough and you can't help marveling at brightness.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I mean he just said he wasn't feeling it. That's not pushing past difficulty.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grouchio posted:

(why does Paige have french homework is she working on her masters or an online french course?)

She lives in a part of the world where everyone speaks french. Probably taking a class.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I only know it because of that drat Majima construction ear worm

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Yeah but are dragons a Chinese or Japanese thing?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'm really looking forward to their podcast next week, I hope they might touch upon some events that occurred today.

Oh Pat was talking about it on steam tonight

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Matt: please notice me as a serious games personality senpai

Pat: eh gently caress it I'm a an rear end in a top hat and they didn't give code fast enough.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Isn't "let's do a trust fall" like 1/4 the fun of a multi person Souls stream?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Pat at least pushes back on him there going "No dude that original game literally was just putting the camera in her rear end in a top hat."

God I can remember loling at those loving camera angles when that game came out. It's just so distractingly bad.

How are people upset that the dutch angle rear end shots are getting taken out?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

a cartoon duck posted:

didn't everyone make fun of how bad the rear end shot when m2 first came out anyway

This is why I'm confused.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Tae posted:

Here in the states, we have things called Republicans

I somehow forgot republicans merged with gamergate. I've been very checked out of video culture for a while.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Paige has a vtube thing she just doesn't use right?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

eww incest

drat Pat paid for a rock and Woolies face on the reveal is great.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Better proposal would be to buy the dumb giant skeleton she keeps saying she wants and putting the ring box in its hand.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Speaking of Souls games Paige is playing again

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The boys are at their best with their SO's

Matt & Crymtina doing that PUA game was great. Same with the clothing review thing.
Pat & Paige we've all scene a million times and it's great
The one time I saw Woolie and Punch Mom doing that pixel art cthulu game was fun to.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I just heard Woolies explanation that he's not allowed to monetize the Batman videos because WB are garbage and holy poo poo. Do they plan to keep making games while pissing off people who promote their game at not cost to them?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Neo_Crimson posted:

Nintendo and ATLUS: "Yes, they should."

Wait Nintendo doesn't allow it either? Lol

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Woolie said he's going to continue with batman. Wouldn't blame him if he scraped it though

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Shinji2015 posted:

When did he comment on this? I'm behind both on the podcast and the episodes.

I assume it's because of the Batman IP, otherwise no one would have MK channels.

It comes up in the 2nd Like A Dragon stream. I had the archive on in the background

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Paige reliving the hand turkey trauma was funnier

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Pat and Dave Jaffee are in a slap fight and it's great

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1407812790430076928

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Fatality. Angry small ginger wins

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1407825220774342659?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

And for the self own Jaffee spent 2 1/2 hours dissecting his fight with Pat.