Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
https://www.newsweek.com/sacha-baron-cohen-who-america-deleted-scenes-dick-cheney-jeffrey-epstein-1267152

quote:

According to Baron Cohen, the FBI decided against pursuing the tip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
jfc lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

quote:

According to Baron Cohen, the FBI decided against pursuing the tip.

ah yes

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

sometimes i eat pizza there when im shopping for books next door the poor besta man had his hand smashed

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
someone also linked me to the Franklin Credit Scandal from this story and holy poo poo

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dreylad posted:

someone also linked me to the Franklin Credit Scandal from this story and holy poo poo

tag yourself im king singing the anthem at the rnc

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dreylad posted:

holy gently caress it turns out that the us has a literal pedophile ring just like the uk, jfc this world is awful

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years,” Trump said at the time. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years,” Trump said at the time. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

He probably pronounces it "Joff-ree" like it's some freaking country bear jambaroo.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

This is all just a distraction from the fact that :pisstape:

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
I can't help but feel like piss tape jokes are going to age very badly

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Gum posted:

I can't help but feel like piss tape jokes are going to age very badly

They already have.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

The Saucer Hovers posted:

sometimes i eat pizza there when im shopping for books next door the poor besta man had his hand smashed

that book store is good. the coffee place next door is really good too

but the best part is the basement

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

They already have.

You better not be implying that the piss tape ain't real.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/crime/dojo-pizza-owner-found-guilty-of-sex-crimes-against-children/63-09fcafc9-1dd4-46ea-8027-203f713d306e

pizzagate is real

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's December 26th and I'm still banned from the RCP bookstore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
thats true op.