Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Lotta assholes died in 2018, who was you favorite?

My top two are:

XXXTentacion - I mean, what a loving piece of poo poo worthless oval office with zero redeeming qualities and poo poo music.

John McCain - Total oval office, I just wish the VC had shot his dick off so his fat sow daughter would never have been born.

How about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I thought Phil finally kicked the bucket. Well, glad he’s not dead yet I guess.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I'd list mine but I doubt you've heard of them. They're underground.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nurge posted:

I'd list mine but I doubt you've heard of them. They're underground.

BOO!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
That frozen homeless man they found behind my work with a heroin needle still stuck between his toes

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
-John McCain
-George H.W. Bush
-Barbara Bush
-Charles Krauthammer
-Billy Graham
-Burt Reynolds

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If op dies in next few days that’d be my favorite. What a motherfucker

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

-John McCain
-George H.W. Bush
-Barbara Bush
-Charles Krauthammer
-Billy Graham
-Burt Reynolds

I didn't know chuck died. Something good did happen this year

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I know you shouldn't really celebrate someone's death, but I was pretty glad to hear that Billy Graham died.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Bogus Adventure posted:

-John McCain
-George H.W. Bush
-Barbara Bush
-Charles Krauthammer
-Billy Graham
-Burt Reynolds

Better than 2016

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The United States of America

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Julius CSAR posted:

I know you shouldn't really celebrate someone's death, but I was pretty glad to hear that Billy Graham died.

Charles KKKrauthammerra was a piece of poo poo who use to write opinion "journalisms" for the Philadelphia paper. I am glad he is dead

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Charles KKKrauthammerra was a piece of poo poo who use to write opinion "journalisms" for the Philadelphia paper. I am glad he is dead

lol his picture on Wikipedia is of him having a laugh with the caption “Krauthammer at the Whitehouse in 1986” so yeah he deffo seems like a piece of poo poo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Julius CSAR posted:

lol his picture on Wikipedia is of him having a laugh with the caption “Krauthammer at the Whitehouse in 1986” so yeah he deffo seems like a piece of poo poo

yup a piece of poo poo.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kuato posted:

If op dies in next few days that’d be my favorite. What a motherfucker

Remember when we found that man who died from rear end blasting outside the Circle K and poked his distended stomach with a dowel rod until his distended guts rear end blasted all over us one last time.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
My balls

foonykins
Jun 15, 2010

stop with the small talk

BigFactory posted:

I thought Phil finally kicked the bucket. Well, glad he’s not dead yet I guess.

Phil is the best of the currently living Dead and I hope he stays around for awhile. Mickey is a pretty good guy too.

Bob Weir can gladly shove off this mortal coil though

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I didn't know chuck died. Something good did happen this year

Yup

Julius CSAR posted:

:same:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

:agreed:

Waltzing Along posted:

Better than 2016

Oh, absolutely :gritin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

foonykins posted:

Phil is the best of the currently living Dead and I hope he stays around for awhile. Mickey is a pretty good guy too.

Bob Weir can gladly shove off this mortal coil though

Phil used to guzzle Heinekens on stage right before he gave his speech about how a donor saved his life by giving him a liver to replace his busted cirrhotic one. He’s no prize.