Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Merry Christmas TFF, the goddamn loving Patriots are gonna waltz to a first-round bye again

Meanwhile, it sure looks like Colts/Titans will be the SNF flex next week. GET HYPED

Also lmao Dolphins and lmao Hue

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1076942660160708609

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots methodically ran all over the Bills, which was fun, because that was happening to them for the last month.

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1076918778104086529

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Go Browns! Next year is real....

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I'm not sure how you can look at the Panthers performance and not fire ron unless you've already decided he's staying no matter what.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Chargers probably gonna finish 12-4. That's ok.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

I am a Pats fan and let me say:

The Texans got screwed on that roughing call.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Nick Foles is better than Carson Wentz

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
I mean he’s the best quarterback on Earth so yeah sure that checks out.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I'm ready. Only an hour to go. . .

To watch the Chiefs defense give up 376 yards rushing, allowing 8 yards per carry.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
wooooooooooooooooo eat poo poo pittsburgh

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
God I'm pissed because I'm going to a Christmas party full of boomer yinzers who have disliked Tomlin for years, that and I go to work full of 30 year olds who also have hated Tomlin for years

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Lmfao pittsburgh

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/TeamJuJu/status/1076533709312995328

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/MarkMaddenX/status/1077004308493860864
Ugh can this fat gently caress just get a heart attack and/or cirrhosis already

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

achillesforever6 posted:

what if hes right op. and what if you are him and he is you and theres no escape from it

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

he's right

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
WHO DAT

NUMBER 1 SEED

BREES FOR MVP

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
They lost to the Raiders, they didn't deserve to go to the loving playoffs.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fuuuuuuuck Theeeeeeee Steeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeers

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Really crazy game. Knew it wasn't gonna be a win, but my team played better than I expected, yet the decisions the Steelers coaching staff makes in key moments really kills this team. I'm definitely in Tomlin's corner, but ST coach Danny Smith needs to be fired immediately, and Keith Butler is 2 years past needing to be gone.

If the Steelers miss the playoffs, it's well deserved to being either last or next to last in the league in STs the entire year, combined with bad situational defensive play calling. Block a punt, run up the gut on 3rd and 2, fake a punt, and put it on the offense to get a last minute miracle yet again. Doesn't help when phantom DPI calls dog you all day. Good teams overcome that tho

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Barudak posted:

Fuuuuuuuck Theeeeeeee Steeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeers

Seconded

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

what if hes right op. and what if you are him and he is you and theres no escape from it
I mean most terrible Steelers fans don't actually live in Pittsburgh and yeah this post has caused a momentary existential crisis.

Which is weird because I haven't actually watched a Steelers game in full on TV for years now.

I will say people complain about lack of parity in the AFC, but unlike the Pats at least the Steelers have been beatable for so many teams in the playoffs

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
For what it's worth I thought the Steelers went for the fake punt with 4 minutes left knowing that if Brees got a short field, New Orleans would probably score with enough time left for a Pittsburgh FG drive, which is what ended up happening.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
drat, Steelers/Saints was a cool game.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

It’s really funny how the Jets have gone like 10 years without a good Special Teams Coach since Westhoff left and now they finally have a great one and he’s going to get washed away in the Great Bowles Flush.

Also, Darnold is a homie.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

achillesforever6 posted:

I mean most terrible Steelers fans don't actually live in Pittsburgh and yeah this post has caused a momentary existential crisis.

Which is weird because I haven't actually watched a Steelers game in full on TV for years now.

I will say people complain about lack of parity in the AFC, but unlike the Pats at least the Steelers have been beatable for so many teams in the playoffs

people who complain about a lack of parity in the afc are essentially just brokebrained nfc fans incapable of digesting actual football spinning a tale about how actually if your conference has good teams in that makes it bad

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans are still alive! Nashville gonna be crazy next weekend!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm happy the bengals didn't winst

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Just looked it up. If Patriots lose(to the Jets) and the Texans lose(to the Jags) and the Ravens win, they'd get a bye week with the #2 seed. I would be all about hosting the lovely rear end Pats.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Just looked it up. If Patriots lose(to the Jets) and the Texans lose(to the Jags) and the Ravens win, they'd get a bye week with the #2 seed. I would be all about hosting the lovely rear end Pats.

normally i'm usually not afraid of the pats since baltimore usually plays them close, but billy b would easily scheme lamar out of existence this year

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

theres no scheme against greatness

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Sour Diesel posted:

normally i'm usually not afraid of the pats since baltimore usually plays them close, but billy b would easily scheme lamar out of existence this year

The Patriots cannot stop the run

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

First ever game where a team puts 11 in the box for 4 quarters

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The Patriots cannot stop the run

They're fine against the run if the opposing team can't pass the ball and they can play a normal front seven. Buffalo just had like 70 yards rushing because of that.

Against any team that can pass the ball and they go to their nickel package, then they are loving trash against the run.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Identify the person who would have the temerity to proclaim that they have mettle sufficient to render defeat unto the Beatified of New Orleans.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A.o.D. posted:

Identify the person who would have the temerity to proclaim that they have mettle sufficient to render defeat unto the Beatified of New Orleans.

The garbage rear end cowboys beat the gently caress out of the saints just a couple of weeks ago.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Mr. Nice! posted:

The garbage rear end cowboys beat the gently caress out of the saints just a couple of weeks ago.

* at Jerryworld
** "beat the gently caress out of" by 3 points

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
*** infected them with their special brand of stupidity

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mr. Nice! posted:

That was pre Ted Ginn. We’re in a post Ted Ginn world now, again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
The Ravens are not the Bills