Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm extremely mad.

Go loving Raiders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Tennessee Titans are going to win the Super Bowl.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seattle has the tiebreaker on Philly, but I guess they would still need to play for the 5th seed since Minnesota has their game against the Bears. The Bears could get the 2 seed if the Rams lose against the 9ers (who knows???), so i don't see any team going to try and rest starters in the NFC besides the Saints.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The Lions suck, in case anyone was curious.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I hope Seattle doesn't make the playoffs because they looked unbeatable last night. Wilson2Baldwin/Lockett is too strong.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

HereticMIND posted:

Goddammit KC why must y’all gently caress me. You had one job! ONE JOB!

And now the Eagles need the Vikings to lose against the Bears in order to get a wild card spot. gently caress you, Kansas. gently caress you royally.

GO BEARS

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

I hope Seattle doesn't make the playoffs because they looked unbeatable last night. Wilson2Baldwin/Lockett is too strong.

They clinched a spot

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I think there's lots of genuine threats from the lower-3 seeds in each conference this year. Ravens, Chargers, Seahawks. All of them could cause some trouble for the higher ones.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

PostNouveau posted:

They lost to the 49ers a week ago.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

YOLOsubmarine posted:

That was forever ago now they are the best

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The level of danger they present is really reliant on injuries. If DJ Fluker and Doug Baldwin can go the offense is a lot scarier. If not, Ethan Pocic will have a million holding penalties and they'll lose to a team like SF.

KC also has a trash, trash defense, so that helps.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Browns don't have a rivalry with the Bengals it's all Hue

https://twitter.com/bigapplebrowns/status/1076936758535901184

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

shirts and skins posted:

The level of danger they present is really reliant on injuries. If DJ Fluker and Doug Baldwin can go the offense is a lot scarier. If not, Ethan Pocic will have a million holding penalties and they'll lose to a team like SF.

KC also has a trash, trash defense, so that helps.

Additionally Ifedi was out.

The hawks really imploded on penalities against the niners, missed an XP, and allowed a KR TD and lost in OT. I'm glad that they got shook enough to step up for the chiefs.

The hawks are the team that can beat any team in the NFL but also lose to any team in the NFL. Team Parity. Which is why overall they are most stable team recordwise with majority of their seasons between 7-9 and 9-7

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Browns don't have a rivalry with the Bengals it's all Hue

https://twitter.com/bigapplebrowns/status/1076936758535901184

I was just watching a thing at BWW and the headline was "Is Baker mature enough to lead a franchise". Hello yes check the 'Wins' column, talking head dude, but also the question definitely needs to be "Is Hue Jackson actually that bad as a coach" and the answer looks pretty much like yes, he is.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Strobe posted:

I was just watching a thing at BWW and the headline was "Is Baker mature enough to lead a franchise". Hello yes check the 'Wins' column, talking head dude, but also the question definitely needs to be "Is Hue Jackson actually that bad as a coach" and the answer looks pretty much like yes, he is.

Here's the thing as well for browns fans as well. If yall haven't noticed we have a massive chip on our shoulder that Baker loving embodies. His "immaturity" is something we and the team need after so much bullshit if there's going to be a culture change.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Baker owns and his attitude rules.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
loving Chiefs. loving Bob Sutton.

loving stupid Kareem Hunt.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I like Baker but he comes across as a really annoying little poo poo that'd be a nightmare to deal with in any professional context, football or otherwise

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

indigi posted:

I like Baker but he comes across as a really annoying little poo poo that'd be a nightmare to deal with in any professional context, football or otherwise

Colin Cowherd account spotted.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Chiefs are somehow going to lose to the Raiders and Pats are going to fall rear end backwards into the #1 seed thanks to the AFCE.

:allears:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Baker makes the game better with his rad presence alone. His talent is a plus.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Flikken posted:

Colin Cowherd account spotted.

Imagine the takes that we'd get if Baker had the same success and attitude, but if he were black.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

it would be the trump rear end ohio people changing their tune tho so

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

iospace posted:

Imagine the takes that we'd get if Baker had the same success and attitude, but if he were black.

So Cam Newton

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

iospace posted:

I'd like him way more tbqh

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So Cam Newton

More or less, yeah.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Baker is great but foolishly decided to accept being drafted by the Browns, a team in the division of my favorite team, instead of pulling an Eli and demanding a trade to a team that's actually worth a poo poo like say, the Baltimore Ravens.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Baker is great but foolishly decided to accept being drafted by the Browns, a team in the division of my favorite team, instead of pulling an Eli and demanding a trade to a team that's actually worth a poo poo like say, the Baltimore Ravens.

But then you wouldn't have Lamar.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yeah, but the Ravens FO is actually a bunch of morons who thought that some 40 year old failed baseball player was a better pick than their QB of the future. They would have taken Baker over Lamar if Baker demanded the trade, like he obviously should have. He could have learned to be a real QB behind the most beautiful QB in the league.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yeah, but the Ravens FO is actually a bunch of morons who thought that some 40 year old failed baseball player was a better pick than their QB of the future. They would have taken Baker over Lamar if Baker demanded the trade, like he obviously should have. He could have learned to be a real QB behind the most beautiful QB in the league.

Funny way of spelling Aaron Rodgers there, bud.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

iospace posted:

Funny way of spelling Aaron Rodgers there, bud.

Aaron Rodgers' soul is black and ugly from the way he treats his family.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
yeah, his sports agent family

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I'd bet a month's pay that his family are the lovely ones and he just got out when he could

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Aaron Rodgers' soul is black and ugly from the way he treats his family.

maybe his family sucks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

maybe his family sucks

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

maybe his family sucks

Maybe his family sucks AND he's a giant rear end in a top hat

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I hate the Niners but they certainly have the most attractive QB in Jimmy G

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Rodgers is cool and his family are lovely fame whores.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
TOm Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Phobeste posted:

TAWm Brady