Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Barudak posted:

The loving patriots are going to the goddamn superbowl again god loving dammit AFC.

They're like a championship boxer who goes into the ring one too many times. In the end, it's never the age-old rival who fells you, the great foe you triumphed over at your peak. No, the final blow comes from some no-name who is 23 and faster and stronger and tougher than you are at 41, and maybe he isn't that good after all, and maybe he'll fade into obscurity after a year, but he's still one bridge too far in the ceaseless struggle against undefeated father time.

Which is a long, allegorical way to say:

I am doing it.

I have decided. It is time.

I am counting out Touchdown Tom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They lost to the 49ers a week ago.

The level of danger they present is really reliant on injuries. If DJ Fluker and Doug Baldwin can go the offense is a lot scarier. If not, Ethan Pocic will have a million holding penalties and they'll lose to a team like SF.

KC also has a trash, trash defense, so that helps.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I hate the Niners but they certainly have the most attractive QB in Jimmy G