Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Our GM went all-defense in the last draft and it’s early but he may have whiffed on every pick

Nnadi might be alright. I mean he's a big slow guy but he was drafted to suck up blockers in the run game and he does that ok, he's not the reason the run defense is awful. O'Daniel might be good someday.

Breeland Speaks is not an OLB. I don't know if he can be anything else and it wouldn't surprise me if he can't. But I don't know what they see in him to play him outside. He's amazingly slow, doesn't really have any bend. Which doesn't even matter since he has no pass rushing moves other than the bull rush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hahaha :suicide:

https://twitter.com/barleyhop/status/1077062790731517953

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Peta posted:

If they win they get a bye no matter what

Which is hilarious by the way

If they both win the Rams are 13-3 and the Bears 12-4 though?