Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Just looked it up. If Patriots lose(to the Jets) and the Texans lose(to the Jags) and the Ravens win, they'd get a bye week with the #2 seed. I would be all about hosting the lovely rear end Pats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Baker is great but foolishly decided to accept being drafted by the Browns, a team in the division of my favorite team, instead of pulling an Eli and demanding a trade to a team that's actually worth a poo poo like say, the Baltimore Ravens.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yeah, but the Ravens FO is actually a bunch of morons who thought that some 40 year old failed baseball player was a better pick than their QB of the future. They would have taken Baker over Lamar if Baker demanded the trade, like he obviously should have. He could have learned to be a real QB behind the most beautiful QB in the league.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Flikken posted:

It's Danica Patrick now, try and keep up.

Which coincidentally is what her crew chief says in her radio all of the time.

I liked this joke.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The Chargers gane was pretty badly marred by the refs but Chiefs @ Rams was definitely the best game of the season.