Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Tiggum posted:

Mark Trail

Ah, you got me for a few seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Tiggum posted:

Electric fences are weird. It doesn't exactly hurt to get zapped by them, but it is deeply unpleasant. My reaction was something like "I don't really know what that sensation was but I don't want it to happen again."

And yes, I let myself get zapped on purpose to see what it felt like. You've got to, don't you?

Got zapped myself taking photos of rare breed pigs at an open farm, where they had a single [electrified] wire preventing the pigs from straying. I managed to press the lens of the film camera I was looking through on to the wire trying to get a low shot of a pig dozing in mud. Wondered what the hell had happened.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Yvonmukluk posted:

Maybe check that link if you want to see the awesome cover for the story. I dunno if the bridging stories will be included on comics, so I'll toss in links if they're not.
I did think there'd be more on that end bit with Jordan:

"black tears"?

Also, he's making the same cry as the alien:

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Vargo posted:

GoComics/Imgur app fuckery, here's a clean version

Aw, they don't allow the seagull in school.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Tiggum posted:

Pardon My Planet

That's not how you row a boat, she's facing the wrong way.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Celebrity Ghost posted:

Oatmeal raisin is the king of cookies and I won't hear otherwise.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Phew.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Selachian posted:

As far as I can tell, Dominic Cummings is basically the British Stephen Miller?
Yup. Wife's family also owns a castle (most haunted British historic) and the family farm took £235,000 of EU farming subsidies. He's a massive heed hypocrite.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Ah, I'd missed these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Yvonmukluk posted:

Bad Machinery

That's a hand print on the ceiling?