Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

shy boy from chess club posted:

Hell yea Rainbow buddy!

What models do yall have? This is relevant to my interests, since I just moved to a place that's got pretty much nothing but carpets and I need a new/better vacuum (and can't stand bagless). Looking at craigs, there are a few between $140 and $400, but I don't know how the models break down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

meatpimp posted:

I need some new, small, flashlights. Nothing bigger than an 18650 cell.

What should I be looking for in current portable suns?

I keep one of these in my pocket at work:

A portable sun it is not, it's only 205 lumens, but I like the form factor and it's pretty attractive. Sometimes they go on sale; I think I got mine for like half off. There's also a AAA version.