Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

The president is a goddamn buffoon who things fast food is acceptable to serve as a White House dinner.
Like, what is the point of satire anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

everdave posted:

I’m gonna get roasted but if Obama got that spread everyone would lose their poo poo saying how awesome it was. I don’t care I am just so sick of hate and being on different sides just tired of it. Hate trump whatever can we not say here’s a Big Mac at the White House sonstupid and hilarious to me

Dude. Obama got poo poo for using Dijon mustard. If he tried anything like that, there'd be non-stop Fox News articles about how he was tarnishing the reputation of the White House.
And its pretty easy if you're tired of the hate. Protip: Pick the side that doesn't support a monster trying to support Nazis and roll back civil rights at every turn.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Offer not valid if you're anything but a straight, white, Christian male.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Dagen H posted:

Central Florida goons: tell me about Polk County.

Polk county is the county that Florida man makes fun of.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Real talk, if you dont mind country living, Lake County has some nice places for that, like Tavares, Euistis, or maybe even Groveland and Mascotte.

Orange County is probably the best county to live in, at least as far as having a functional government goes, and theres also some places in there that might have what you're looking for.

Christmas has kinda cheap living, but you said you're looking to avoid depression, so maybe not what you're looking for.

Bithlo has a racetrack! :v:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Where do people get the idea that bugs are a significant problem in Florida? I had more issues with bugs when I lived in loving NY.

Because they are a big issue there?

Like, if you live in a city or suburbs where the bug trucks drive through regularly, yeah, it's not so bad.

But anywhere else, you get eaten alive so quick.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

The Door Frame posted:

Cans, bottles, or kegs?

Yes.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Between this and the Roger Stone thing, the CHUD tears have been flowing like a mighty river.

It's great.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I dunno how much anyone here cares about old machinery and the collecting thereof, but I'm gonna bitch anyways.

I finally found a Red Star Radial Arm saw for sale. It was local and cheap and not even that torn up for being 70ish years old.
And the guy emailed me back and said it was gone. :negative: Goddamn it. This thing has been my white whale for years now.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I mean, it's just greed more than anything. Yeah, sure, we could make everything in the USA and have livable wages, but then some CEO wouldn't be able to afford his 11th yacht, and we can't have that now can we?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

shy boy from chess club posted:

Anyone else have a Rainbow? I've had one for like 15 years and love it. It ruined all other vacuums for me, no bag and no dust using the water. The only restriction being the water it moves massive amounts of air on top of the great sucking.

I have one, and it's awesome. I got it for free too.

It probably the best vacuum I've ever used, and just trying to use anything else now just doesn't cut it. Only problems I've had has been the belt snapped, and when I moved the water pan got cracked, but you can buy replacement parts for both of those super cheap, so who cares. If you can ever find a used one, buy it ASAP. They're great, last forever, and you can replace and repair parts on them easily.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Maybe it's been changed, but yeah, there's a belt on the beater bar section of it. Just a tiny rubber flat belt, nothing too special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Poly relationships are great because either they work out, and you can be happy for all those involved in it, or they end up in a very public meltdown and you can enjoy the fireworks.